- Bedrooms 11
- Bathrooms 11
- Sleeps 22
Helipad. Each bedroom is equipped with : Air conditioning, Satellite TV, IPhone dock, WIFI, Mini bar & Nespresso, safe and hairdryer.
Maid(s), Cook, Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Meet & greet in (French, English, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese) Full staff (3 maids, 1 laundry lady, 1 butler/cook, 1 assistant butler, 2 gardeners, 2 handymen, 1 manager) Continental breakfast, sheets and towels when needed, Cleaning (full time cleaning every day), Welcome basket, Toiletries (L’Occitane), Nespresso capsules
Babysitter (English or Russian speaking) at 42 euros/hour, Chef on request, Massage and in your room or outside, Cooking courses, Wine tasting, Personal laundry (washing and ironing) Cars and driver at disposal spa treatments, Yoga classes, Private coach, Hairdresser, Food and beverages.
Aix-en-Provence 10 minutes, Marseille 30 minutes,
Avignon 40 minutes, Aix-en-Provence TGV station 20 minutes, Marseille Marignanne 40 minutes.
Built in the 16th century, the chateau has been owned by some of Provence’s most important families. The chateau sits on 54 acres of fenced land within a 700 acre estate of vines and forest including 12 hectares of almond trees, truffle oaks and olive trees. Renovated in keeping with the traditional decor, the rooms have all modern conveniences and outstanding views of the property. The chateau offers 11 renovated, luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite baths, a heated swimming pool, a tennis court, hammam and Jacuzzi. It also has a working vineyard producing lovely wines, on the greater estate outside the chateau grounds. Within the estate one may walk or bike and tour the gardens, vineyards, forest and orchards. Yet all of this beautiful and bucolic privacy is just a few minutes away from the lovely town of Aix en Provence.
- Three lounges (1 with a piano) with fireplaces
- Dining room, sitting up to 24 guests
- Cigar room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Winter garden
First floor (Main building with an elevator)
- Bedroom 1 – Belonged to the countess. Superb view over the park, Louis XVI bedroom furnishings, King bed, A/C, TV, IPod Dock Station, mini bar, safe, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, wash basin and separate WC.
- Bedroom 2 – Authentic décor with Louis XVI period wallpaper and furniture will take you back in time to the end of the 18th century. Separate living room. King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate WC.
The Wing (No elevator)
- Bedroom 3 – 18th century Italian-Venetian atmosphere, it has an incredible view over the gardens through a 12th century Cistercian triple-lancet window. King bed, separate study.
- Bedroom 4 – Authentic 17th century Spanish décor and is made up of 2 salons with a bed on the mezzanine. Queen bed plus single bed, en-suite bathroom made of Azulejos glazed tiles with shower, bathtub, wash basin and separate WC.
Second floor (main building)
- Bedroom 5 – Decorated in an English style dated of the 1850’s has a view over the lower courtyard and the vines. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and washbasin. Shower and toilet in a little tower of the chateau.
- Bedroom 6 – Elegant décor dated of Napoleon III period. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate WC.
- Bedroom 7 – Authentic 1900 period décor it overlooks the main courtyard and the Alpilles. King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 8 – Decorated with Louis XIV period furniture has an outstanding view over the main courtyard. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 9 – Italian décor with 18th century furniture. Queen bed, large en-suite bathroom with a large shower jet, bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 10 – Furnished with elegant 18th century Provencal furniture. This room has a magnificent view over the garden and the vines. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate WC.
- Bedroom 11 – Decorated in 18th century Italian style with period furniture. King bed that can be converted into twin beds, separate salon and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, washbasin and separate WC.
Each bedroom is equipped with : Air conditioning, Satellite TV, IPhone dock, WIFI, Mini bar & Nespresso, safe and hairdryer.
There is also a hammam (steam room) located in one tower close to the swimming pool with a changing room and a shower.
- Tennis court
- Pool (21x7x1.80m)
- 16 sun-loungers
- 4 parasols
- 54 acres of historic gardens
- A Jacuzzi is located on the top of the tower on a terrace
- Remains of a tiny chapel