- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Home cinema, iPod docking station, Nespresso, Pets allowed, Walking distance to town,
Cleaning service for 4 hours per day in each mas from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Gardener / pool maintenance daily, handyman
Extra maid service, Pool heating, Change of sheets (more than 1 time per week), Concierge, Breakfast, Private driver, Chef, Baby sitter, Personal laundry, Sports coach, Massage
Saint Rémy 5 minutes, Avignon – 30 minutes, Marseille International Airport – 50 minutes.
Le Petit Paisible is located on an estate in the heart of the Natural Park of the Alpilles, near Saint Remy de Provence ( 800 m walk to the heart of the city ).
Saint Remy de Provence is a charming town with many attractive shops and restaurants. The popular town remains busy in both winter and summer. Le Petit Paisible is one of 3 beautifuly renovated XVIII century farmhouses ( Along with Les Jardins Paisible and Le Mas Paisible) each of which affords much privacy but may be rented together.
The farmhouses are part of the same property in the heart of a large landscaped garden with more than 200 olive trees, several rose gardens, lavenders, cypress and Mediterranean varieties. Each farmhouse has been renovated and decorated with great care and offers a very special charm to all its guests. Plane trees provide cooling shade during the summer.
- Large kitchen opening onto a large living room with fireplace.
- Magnificent orangery 50 mÂ² wrought iron, independent of the main house.
- Great 80 mÂ² summer kitchen
- Shower in front of the swimming pool ( 16 x 8 m )
- 1.3 ha ( 3 acres ) of landscaped park with Provencal fountains, many olive trees, lavender fields, fruit trees.
- Ground Floor:
- King bed with A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower, tub, basin and WC.
- Queen bed with A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
- King bed with A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC. An independent bedroom in the old orangery.
- King bed with A/C and en-suite bathrooms with shower, basin and WC. Fabulous views of the property and the Alpilles.