- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 14
Daily maid service 6 days. Grounds and pool maintenance.
Chef, Extra maid, Pool heating
L’Olivier lies in the golden triangle of the Luberon, just 5 minutes from the charming 15th century village of Oppede and 5 minutes from Menerbes, made famous by novelist Peter Mayle (A Year In Provence). The property has been completely renovated and modernized to a very high standard of comfort and amenities, while retaining all the archictectural beauty of the old original bastide and the garden surrounding. With sweeping views of the Luberon Mountains and a lovely garden with flowering plants, fountains and trees and lots of room to relax and play, this is an ideal provence experience.
- Entrance hall
- Two large living rooms with fireplace
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Large dining room
- Fully equiped, cooks kitchen
- Wine cellar
- One bedroom with twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower
First Floor (2nd US):
- Large double bedroom with king bed, bathtub in the room and ensuite bathroom
- Double bedroom with kind bed and ensuite bathroom with bathtub
- Double bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Large double bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom with shower as well as panoramic terrace with view over the vineyards
- One twin bedroom with bathtub in room and ensuite bathroom
- One twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath and wc
- Large pool (30×45 ft) with view of the mountains
- Dining & lounging terraces
- Courtyard terrace
Amenities: WIFI, AC, Heated pool, Stereo, hair dryers, toiletries.
Distances: 5 mins to Oppede, 5 minutes to Menerbes, Avignon TGV train station 45 minutes, Marseille airport 1 hour.