- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 12
Cleaning service: 4 hours per day from 9 am to 1 pm except on Sunday, Gardener, Pool maintenance daily, Handyman is usually present every day for two hours, Welcome basket with champagne, red, rosé and white wine, olive oil, Nespresso capsules, still and sparkling water, orange juice, coffee and tea, sugar, and milk.
Additional maid service, Pool heating, Change of sheets (more than once per week), Concierge, Breakfast, Private driver, Chef, Baby-sitter, Personal laundry, Massage.
Saint Rémy 5 minutes, Avignon – 30 minutes, Marseille International Airport – 50 minutes.
Les Jardins Paisible is located on an estate in the heart of the Natural Park of the Alpilles, near Saint Remy de Provence (800 m walk to the heart of the city). Saint Remy de Provence is a charming town with many attractive shops and restaurants. The popular town remains busy in both winter and summer. Les Jardins Paisible is one of 3 beautifully renovated XVIII century farmhouses ( Along with Le Mas Paisible and Le Petit Paisible) each of which affords much privacy but may be rented together.
The farmhouses are part of the same property in the heart of a large landscaped garden with more than 200 olive trees, several rose gardens, lavenders, cypress and Mediterranean varieties. Each farmhouse has been renovated and decorated with great care and offers a very special charm to all its guests. Plane trees provide cooling shade during the summer.
Ground floor :
- Very large living room in 3 parts ( 120 mÂ² in total )
- Large well equipped kitchen
- Back office.
A large swimming pool among the olive trees:
- 17.50 m x 6.50 m to infinity
- Secured children’s pool
- Swimming against the current, air jets, possibility heating in the meddle season…
- Very beautiful wisteria arbor surrounded by and overlooking a charming patio with stone staircase leading to the “Master Room”.
- Master bedroom — King bed, TV and DVD, Full Bathroom with shower bath and WC is separate room, Very large dressing room, Large terrace ( 30 sq meters) with magnificent views of the Alpilles
- King bedroom with bath, and views onto the gardens. This is the only bedroom that is not air-conditioned
- Queen bedroom — large bathroom with large shower and double sink
- King bedroom — bathroom with shower and WC — Separate from the bedroom ( a half floor below )
3rd Floor: 2 attic rooms with high ceilings:
- Parents room — king bed — TV, DVD
- Children’s room with three single beds
One bathroom for the 2 rooms with shower and bath.
The WC is in a separate room