- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 6
Full access to the Borgo Egnazia facilities, Large private garden with patio and pool (pool sizes start at 15m x 7m), Rooftop terrace, TVs with on-demand videos and music, satellite channels and multi-function connectivity panel
Services included from November 1st until March 25th
– A “massaia” for breakfast, housekeeping and in-Villa laundry services (with an additional cost from November to March)
– 2 bicycles for adults
Services included from March 26th until October 31st:
– Arrival and departure transfers (Bari and Brindisi Airport)
– A dedicated Local Adviser for the whole stay
– Two dedicated “massaie” for breakfast, housekeeping and in-Villa laundry services
– 1 compact car
– 1 golf cart
– 1 green fee + 1 golf bag per person (for guests over 16 y.o.)
– 1 bicycle per person
– 1 cabana at our Cala Masciola Beach Club
– Selection of pool floats for children
– “Happiness Check” at our Vair Spa for all guests over 18 y.o. This session will give you immediate and affordable suggestions to enhance your happiness in your daily life and during your stay (reservation required)
– Babysitting service available on request for 4 hours a day, from 8pm to 12am
Groceries, Spa services, Excursions
Borgo Egnazia is located in the heart of Puglia, immersed among the ancient olive groves of the Itria valley and only steps away from the crystal blue Adriatic sea of Savelletri.
Within Borgo Egnazia there are 29 independent villas, elegant interpretation of the local burghers’ houses of the nineteenth century, each constructed with an amazing rooftop terrace and a spacious garden with private pool: an oasis of relaxation and absolute comfort, immersed in ancient olive trees and a few steps away from the sea.
Equipped with every possible comfort, the Villas are all furnished in a style that is more classic yet equally refined. The villas are the perfect choice for enjoying a totally relaxing holiday immersed in a quiet Mediterranean setting, only steps away from the livelier areas of the Borgo and La Corte.
The Villas are 3-story townhouses, each equipped with:
3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a living area, a basement, a scenic terrace, a garden, a patio and a private swimming pool.
Rustic yet elegant in style, the Villa Meravigliosa is a grand three-story house, enveloped by a 1000 m2 garden, spread onto over two levels and featuring a 150 m2 pool, a patio and a gazebo for moments of pure relaxation. Inside, the Villa Meravigliosa ensures an unforgettable and comfortable stay through a fully-equipped kitchen, two living areas on two separate floors, three bedrooms each boasting an adjoining bathroom and a convertible studio. The terraces are equipped with stone comfortable seating area for a nice sunset apéritif overlooking the amazing countryside. The Villa also provides a number of complimentary services, such as an appointed Local Adviser, two heart-warming dedicated “massaie”, a compact car, a golf cart and a fleet of bicycles available to you for your whole stay.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area with a stone fireplace
- Living area with sofas, armchairs, chaise longue, mini audio system docking station, LCD TV
- Guests bathroom
- Master bedroom with king-size canopy bed, LCD TV, walk-in closet and bathroom with double basin, double shower and separate bathtub
- Double or twin bedroom with LCD TV, small studio/walk-in closet and bathroom with bathtub
- Living area with dining/gaming table, LCD TV and home theater system including DVD player and connectivity panel
- Double or twin bedroom with shower room
- Extra room that may be used as a studio or massage room. Please note that the lower ground features French doors in the living area. A sofa bed or an extra bed may be added for a maximum occupancy of 8 guests (with additional costs).