- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
Pre-arrival concierge service for planning tours etc…
Food, Beverages, Maid service and/or linen changes, Utilities are paid on site due to consumption (Euro 0.50 each kWh), Breakfast not included, but can be arranged, at an extra cost, upon request (when booking), Porter service can be arranged, Parking can be arranged with commercial parking lot at roughly 25 â‚¬ /day per car (Attendant serviced parking lot ( 24-hrs ), where attendant will pick-up/drop-off car on request, when required).
Uniquely beautiful, completely renovated and restored luxury apartment located in a quiet, residential area in the upper part of Positano. Its location offers wonderful, panoramic views over the entire town and the Li Galli islands. There are approximately 90 steps that lead from the main coastal road up to the entrance of the property, although it is possible for a taxi to arrive under the building, hence, cutting out the majority of the steps.From the villa, guests can reach the center of town, on foot, in 10 minutes and the beach in 15 minutes.
This beautiful, historic building was completely restored in late 2006, after an intense period of renovation during which original frescoes, dating back to 1715, were discovered. The property has been very carefully renovated by master craftsmen, whose patient work has restored it to its ancient splendor, bringing to light the original frescoes, which were presumed to be lost forever. This very detailed, luxury apartment boasts two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with original handmade, ceramic tile floors from Pompei, marble bath tubs, and the latest in high tech amenities.The magnificent 18th century doors decorated with delicate arabesques and the frescoes showing country scenes of the time seem to take us back through the ages, but all modern comforts have been included in the apartment, discreetly placed so as not to disturb the regal atmosphere.
From the precious tiles in original decorated ceramic from the 1700s with flowery patterns and religious subjects, to the old neoclassical bathtub made from a single marble block, to the old fireplace, which is exclusively ornamental: everything blends in perfectly.The mix between Moroccan classical and modern Italian motifs resonate throughout, immediately from the apartments entrance through a large set of wooden double doors into the living room offering 15 foot high ceilings.In fact, the entire apartment boasts tall ceilings throughout and an open-air format that guarantees lots of air, cool breezes, and natural sunlight.
- Living room, with its handmade, terracotta ceramic tile floors, boasts a Cleopatra style daybed and day chair and a 45 inch flat screen high definition TV (some international channels included in the cable package).
- Kitchen, 17 foot ceilings, beautiful ceramic tile floor, marble showpiece fireplace, cast-iron dining room table for 6.,
- First bedroom, located next to the kitchen, King bed, Large antique dresser, closet, 2 antique clothing chests and a marvelous en-suite bathroom with a large, ceramic shower and marble sink.
- Second bedroom, situated between the first bedroom and the terrace, is very detailed with frescoes surrounding the top trim of the walls, King bed, a large built-in closet, Antique dresser, This bedroom enjoys direct access out onto the panoramic terrace. The second bedroom also enjoys its own bathroom (not en-suite), located next to the kitchen, with a spectacular, marble bathtub and separate toilet and bidet area.
- Comfortable external terrace designed with handmade ceramic tiles throughout, both on the floors and on the sides of the terrace walls, which blend nicely with the view of Positano. Round, ceramic dining table with four cast iron chairs, four chaise lounge chairs for sunbathing or relaxing, a small marble sink, an external shower and an ancillary kitchen unit with two small burners and a very small table grill. The terrace enjoys wonderful views of both Positano and the Mediterranean and in the morning.