- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 15
Safes and mini bar in each room, Complementary bottle of Rosso di Montepulciano red wine, Linens changed every two days, Daily towel change, Daily housekeeping and evening cuvertoure, Night watchman, Private covered parking, Heated pool equipped with chaises, umbrellas and pool towels, 5 mountain bikes, Air-conditioning / Heating
Maid(s), Cook, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full breakfast buffet – complementary room service breakfast (to be requested the day before)
Extra beds (max 4 – euro 70.00 + 10% vat each), Cribs/Baby cots (max 2 euro 30.00 + 10% vat each), Wine selection (in-house cellar), Meals, Telephone charges, Laundry and Ironing service, Baby-sitting, Massages and beauty treatments (in room), Transfers, taxi drivers, car and Vespa rental, Cooking classes (10 km), Horseback riding (15 km), Wine tours (30 – 50 km)
Monticchiello – 2 km
Pienza – 8 km
Montepulciano – 15 km
Montalcino – 30 km
Siena – 50 km
Arezzo – 60 km
Orvieto – 70k
Florence – 120 km
Rome – 190 km
In the heart of the Val d’Orcia, within striking distance of many of Tuscany’s loveliest hill towns sits Villa Pietra. Overlooking lovely, undulating hills and valleys, Pietra boasts stupendous views from multiple terraces as well as the heated infinity pool where you will be mesmerized by the enchanting 360 degree panorama.
The villa was completely renovated and refurbished to the 5 star level it now enjoys as both a 5 star B&B and/or private residence. Every room is a beautiful suite all with bathrooms including bath and walk in showers. This is a superb choice for friends or families wishing to have equal 5 star accommodations in a private residence and gorgeous setting.
- Garden Suites One and Two – The Garden Suites are one next to the other just off of the courtyard of the house. Each one is composed by a double bedroom with king size canopy bed (possible twin) which overlooks the garden, a spacious and very light living room and a large bathroom with brick shower stall. Both from bedroom and living room, French doors access to the private garden and to the pool. The Garden Suites are unique thanks to the private little garden they have on the back, hidden from the hotel, with fantastic view on the valley. The gardens are furnished with bed chairs and a sitting area for breakfast in the morning and relaxing moments. An extra single bed can be prepared in the living room of one Garden Suite
- Pool Suite – Private patio with a sitting area for breakfast in the morning under the shadow of the flowery Pergola. The luminous and spacious living room connects through a romantic arch to the bedroom with a wrought iron canopy bed. The lavender bathroom has the largest shower of all the Suites.
- Val d’Orcia Room – Val d’Orcia Room is intimate and cosy and it is composed by a bedroom with a double canopy bed (possible twin) and light bathroom with brick shower stall.
Both bathroom and bedroom have a fantastic view on the valley facing the Mount Amiata and the incredible sunsets of Val d’Orcia.
- Pienza Suite – From each window of this Suite you can admire the superb profile of the city of Pienza. On the first floor, you have here a large and light living room with fireplace, a bedroom with wrought iron canopy bed and a bathroom with bathtub and separate brick shower stall. Sofa bed (140 x 600) in the living room.
- Granary Suite – One the most characteristic Suite of the Hotel thanks to its bricked wall, typical of the old farmhouse granaries that overlooks the countryside. You have here a unique ambient with very high ceiling; on a side the living area with sofas and library full of books, on the other side the bedroom with canopy bed (possible twin) from where you can see the garden, the pool and the mild hills of Val d’Orcia. The bathroom is internal, three steps over the room and has bathtub and shower. Sofa bed (180 x 600) by the living area.
- Pietra Suite – The largest accommodation of the hotel, it is composed by a spacious living room with fireplace, a main bedroom with a double canopy bed (possible twin) and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate brick shower stall, a second bedroom with French bed and en-suite second bathroom with brick shower stall. Olmo Suite and has a fantastic view on the valley and on the courtyard of the house. An extra single bed can be prepared in the living room.