- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Gym, Pool, WIFI, Safe
- Indoor and outdoor shower
- Copper bathtub
- Gas fireplace
- Plunge pool
- Staionary bike, yoga mats and dumbells
- Spa is located next to the suite for a wide range of treatments in two treatment rooms
- Use of professional Canon camera with multiple lenses and a pair of Swarovski binoculars
Maid(s), Chef(s), Manager
- Private guide and vehicle included
- Private chef
- Private butler or manager
- Guided walks can be arranged in addition to the guided drives
- Fly-fishing and rod/reel kit is available between March and December for those who want to try their cast at
the local bream on a catch and release basis
- The HES Zib, Zarafa’s special pontoon boat, is an utterly unique experience. The 275 sq. foot deck is complete
with couches, a dining area and bar where guests can comfortably enjoy floating brunch or sundowners
while watching hippos and elephants in the water. It is also an exceptional platform for birding.
- Spa treatments
• Light aircraft transfers from Kasane (55 mins) and Maun (45 min) airports;
• Private Air charter access available;
• Zarafa Dhow Suite is a 45-minute drive from its airstrip;
• Airstrip Co-ordinates: S18°35’ 22.86”, E23°30’ 51.28” ;
• Airstrip length: 1000m
Zarafa Camp, a Great Plains Conservation Réserve-Collection safari camp, is located on the private 320,000 acre Selinda Reserve. The Selinda Reserve links Botswana’s Okavango Delta with the Linyanti waterways. Every area of the camp offers stunning views over the Zibadianja Lagoon, the source of the Savuti Channel.
The Zarafa Dhow Suite is a stunning two-bedroom 2,260 sq ft tented suite on raised decking under flowing canvas. Entering through the wooden Lamu door, exclusivity takes on new meaning. With copper bath tubs, a unique domed gas fireplace and a plunge pool and firepit on the large deck overlooking the lagoon, this exclusive suite oozes romance and evokes emotions of a bygone era.
The Zarafa Dhow Suite operates indepednently of the other 4 tented suites in the camp, although you have the option of socializing with other guests if you wish.
- 2 bedrooms on either side of the lving and dining area that can be configured to King beds or twin
- an extra bed can be accommodated in one bedroom for an extra child up to the age of 15