- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, Heated Pool, WIFI, Safe
- over 3,000 bottles of wine and Champagne (house wines are included)
- cinema with over 1,000 movies and Apple TV
- 20m heated infinity pool
- clay tennis court
- boules pitch,
- running track
- ping pong and billiard tables
- a secluded Retreat with inside and outside whirlpools and a steam room; spa treatments can be arranged
- newly built yoga retreat with yoga equipment and balance barre.
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- Guests can enjoy game drives in 4×4 open-sided Land Rovers
- Walking safaris with experienced guides.
- Riding safaris and specialist birding guides can be arranged
- flying safaris (helicopter, light aircraft or bi-plane)
- trout fishing
- forest walkway and platform viewing at Ngare Ndare Forest
- visits to the adjacent Lewa Downs Wildlife Conservancy; community enterprise and cultural Maasai village visits
- Sirai has its very own private aircraft (Pilatus PC12 NG) that is available for charter
- PRIVATE CHARTER – Sirai Air’s PC12 operates comfortably up to 30,000 feet, putting it above most of the turbulent weather, and cruises at speeds up to 280 knots. It can seat up to 8 passengers in sumptuous comfort on reclining leather armchairs. Sirai Air is operated by East African Air Charters and flie from Nairobi to Borana Airstrip in approximately 35 minutes. 20 minute transfer by road to Sirai House.
- HELICOPTER – Sirai House has its own helicopter landing pad and we can arrange helicopter transfers.
- SCHEDULED AIR – Daily scheduled flights on Safarilink and Air Kenya from Nairobi Wilson Airport to neighbouring Lewa Downs Conservancy. Approximately a 1 hour road transfer to Sirai House.
Sirai House is a magnificent private home located in the Borana Conservancy at the foot of Mount Kenya, enjoying staggering views in every direction. Built by local craftsmen from indigenous materials, the house reflects the owners’ love of architecture, design and art, and has been created with privacy and pure comfort in mind.
The private 35,000-acre reserve adjoins Lewa Conservancy and is home to an abundance of game, including the critically endangered black rhino and white rhino, elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, serval, hyena, the rare Grevy’s zebra and reticulated giraffe, buffalo and a host of antelope which wander freely between the two reserves. Sirai House itself sits on 100 acres, secured by electric fencing and 24/7 Askari (guards), ensuring complete security and privacy.
- Six individual guest suites spread across four cottages
- Master Suite with king bed, ensuite bathroom and heated plunge pool
- Suite 2 stands alone with king bed and ensuite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower
- Suites 3 & 4 are linked by a sitting room with fold-out sleeper sofas, ideal for families. Bathrooms have freestanding tubs and indoor showers
- Suites 5 & 6 are linked by a sitting room, Four poster beds and bathrooms with freestanding tubs and indoor and outdoor showers
- All suites except 5 & 6 can be configured into doubles or twins
- 3-night minimum stay
- Minimum 6 guest booking cost
- Open year round