- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
- 25-metre lap pool
- Astroturf flood-lit tennis court
- Gym and spa
- A coral spiral staircase leads down from the pool to the ocean where, during low tide, rock pools can be explored. Snorkeling equipment, reef shoes and 2 standup paddle boards are available
- All watersports are accesible from a small beach at Kilifi Creek, a 4-minte walk or 1-minute drive away
- Whale watching (July-September)
- Dolpins are best seen November-April due to the calmer waters
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
• Exclusive use of the house including all amenities and facilities
• All meals
• Beverages; including house wines & house champagnes (limit of 1 bottle per adult per day), house spirits and liqueurs
• Full laundry, butler service
• 4 Stand up Paddle Boards
• Limited Snorkelling and Fishing Equipment
• Road transfers from the Kilifi or Vipingo airstrips
• All local taxes and VAT
• Premium cellar wines, champagnes, spirits and liqueurs
• Extra House Wines
• Staff gratuities (please factor in a recommended gratuity of $50 per guest per day)
• Studio purchases
• Air transfers
• Road transfers (unless from local airstrips)
• Spa treatments
• Yoga Instructors
• Helicopter trips, fishing/boat trips, sunset dhow trips, watersports, golf, horse riding and other outsourced activities
- Sirai has a brand-new Viking 38-foot Billfish fishing boat available for full day and half day charters.
CHARTERED FLIGHTS OR SIRAI AIR PILATUS PC12 – Charter their very own Pilatus private aircraft for a comfortable and speedy trip. The PC12 operates comfortably up to 30,000 feet, putting it above most of the turbulent weather, and cruises at speeds up to 280 knots. Sirai Air can seat up to 8 passengers in sumptuous comfort on reclining leather armchairs. Fly from Nairobi to Kilifi Airstrip in approximately 1 hr and 10 mins, followed by a 5-minute drive to Sirai Beach.
HELICOPTER – Sirai Beach has its own helicopter landing pad within the grounds; the house team will arrange helicopter transfers if required.
SCHEDULED AIR – Daily scheduled flights by Safarilink and Air Kenya from Nairobi Wilson Airport to Vipingo Ridge Golf Estate. You will be met and driven to Sirai Beach, approximately 30 minutes.
Set in lush, landscaped gardens, Sirai Beach is a palatial private home overlooking the Indian Ocean from a cliff top on the Kenyan coast in Kilifi, north of Mombasa. The house, designed in contemporary Swahili style, captures the gentle breeze as it rolls in from the ocean, its interior styling infused with the flavours of the coast.
The ground floor of the main house is arranged around a beautiful open veranda, flanked by a breezy dining room
on one side, and lavish drawing room on the other. The entire first floor is given over to the master suite, while
the other five suites are dotted around the gardens, all with their own verandas, private rooftop terraces and
cavernous bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers.
With its 25-metre infinity pool and poolside bar, tennis court, gym and spa within its grounds, Sirai Beach is the
ultimate ocean cliff residence, the perfect place for lazy days and happy memories, pairing well with Sirai House in Laikipia.
- Master Suite in man house occupying the entire first floor with verandas and terraces, enormous bathroom with polished concrete freetanding tub and indoor and outdoor showers
- 5 individual suites scattered throughout the property, all with sea views
- Suites 1 & 2 are adjoined and to the right of the house with indoor and outdoor showers and roof terraces
- Suites 3 & 4 are adjoined and to the left of the house with indoor and outdoor showers and roof terraces
- Suite 5 is self-contained in its own little cottage with indoor and outdoor showers and roof terrace
- Open year round
- Minimum 2-night stay in the low season and 4 nights in the high season (Dec 1-Jan 31)
- Minimum 6 guest booking cost