- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, WIFI, Safe
- Professional cameras and binoculars in each tent to use during stay
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Manager
- Fully inclusive of accommodation
- All meals, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including premium brand spirits and champagne
- All conservation/park fees
- Scheduled wildlife viewing vehicle activities on Naboisho Conservancy
- Return airstrip road transfers
- hot air ballooning
- spa treatments
- Scheduled aircraft transfers to the nearby Naboisho (ol Seki) airstrip, from Nairobi’s Wilson domestic
airport (flying time 1hr 15mins) and other locations in Kenya
- Private Air charter access available
- Mara Nyika Camp is an approximate 40-minute drive from the airstrip with often wildlife viewing
opportunities en route
- Co-ordinates: S01°22.557’, E035°17.649’
- O7lseki Airstrip length: 1300m
Mara Nyika, located in the private and exclusive 20 000-hectare Naboisho Conservancy, is unique because it allows guests to explore the conservancy and further afield with safari drives into the Maasai Mara Reserve.
Built under the canopy of the savannah’s Acacia kirkii trees, the camp has a treetop feel to it with elevated walkways linking the suites to the main area and wonderful views out over the bush.
- 2 x two-bedroom family tented suites with ensuite bathrooms, each accommodating up to 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults
- 3 x double or twin bedded tented suites with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 guide tent with bed and bathroom
Children aged 6 years and above are welcome.
Note: On May 13, 2023, one of the 2-bedroom family tents will reopen as the Sambuk Suite and include the services of a private guide, vehicle and butler, with a separate entrance.