- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Sleeps 6
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- Outside living and dining area with BBQ, overlooking the ocean and archipelago
- Meals can be made and taken on-site or at the main villa
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- All meals at Santorini – breakfast, lunch, pre-dinner snacks and dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages – tea, water and a selection of soft drinks.
- Alcoholic beverages – beers, house wines, selected spirits, Amarula, Dom Pedros & Affogatos.
- Cocktails: a choice of 2 complimentary signature cocktails that can be enjoyed throughout your stay. Choose from their Tipsy Dhow Cocktail or a Classic Mojito.
- Return airport road transfers (may be shared with other guests)
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the Main Villa, The Chapel and Villa da Praia.
- Laundry service
- Complimentary private snorkelling trip to Magaruque Island on one of Santorini’s boats including a picnic lunch, refreshments and an optional stop at Pansy Island. (excl park fees) For bookings of 3 nights or more.
- Kayaks & stand-up paddle boarding
- Fishing & snorkelling equipment for boat excursions
- Beach volleyball, cricket and badminton
- A selection of children’s cooking activities, pool & beach toys, sand-art as well as board games and other on-site kid’s activities are available
- Gym baskets with Yoga Mats, Fit balls, skipping ropes and light weights
- Beach Picnic – Breakfast or Lunch
- Flights to and from Vilanculos and Visas if required
- PCR COVID Tests if required
- Town transfers – except for airport transfers and guided tours where applicable
- Additional boat charters and park fees per trip
- Spa treatments at Santorini
- Premium spirits, wines and additional cocktails
- Additional activities not mentioned
- Curio purchases
- Horse safaris
- Guided kite surfing
- Sunset cruise on Santorini’s dhow or one of Santorini’s boats.
- Deep sea fishing
- Fly fishing
- Scuba diving
- Spa treatments
Villa da Praia is a sole -use three-bedroom villa set within the compound of Santorini – a luxury resort on the Indian Ocean, just north of Vilanculos in southern Mozambique. This multi-level villa has bedrooms varying in size and amenities, with one smaller bedroom situated on the lowest level and accessed only by an outside pathway.
The attention to detail in every space and the personal touch delivered throughout your stay is beyond expectation. From the captivating decor and intriguing design within the villas, to the lush landscaped gardens and outstanding food, there is nothing that has been missed. A perfect end to any safari excursion.
- 2 ocean-view suites with King beds and ensuite bathrooms, outdoor showers and patios
- 1 garden-view suite with King/twin bed and ensuite bathroom, manicured garden terrace and separate entrance
Rate is based on 4 people with an extra charge for each additional person.