- Bedrooms 12
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 24
Pricing upon request
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
- outdoor heated infinity pool
- spa with 2 doublw treatment rooms
- mini bar in room
- Nespresso coffee machine
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- VAT, tourism levy
- full board or different meal plan options
- all beverages (except premium brands and Champagne)
- transfers from and to WDH airport
- twice daily shared game drives at sunrise and sunset for 1.5-2 hours
- meals and beverages not included in package
- spa treatments
- boutique purchases
Zannier Hotels Omaanda is set within the Zannier Reserve by Naankuse, a fenced, private animal reserve located between the international airport and the capital city.
From Windhoek Hosea Kutako International Airport:
- Exit the airport and turn right onto B6 road Detmont to Windhoek (West direction)
- After 9.5 km, turn right onto the D1510 (gravel road)
- After 8.45 km, turn right onto M53 at the four ways intersection (gravel road)
- After 9 km, you have reached the main gate of the reserve, indicated by a wooden sign onan ocre wall on the right hand side of the road.
- Once inside the reserve, follow the path throughout the savannah on few kilometers toreach Zannier Hotels Omaanda lodge. Please remember that you are entering anatural reserve so wild animals might cross. Adapt your speed, stay on the main path and donot go outside of your vehicle until reaching the lodge parking.
From Windhoek City:
- Zannier Hotels Omaanda is located approximately 40 minutes away from Windhoek.
- Exit the city with the B6 road in direction of the international airport (East direction).
- After about 20 km, at Kaps Farm Police roadblock (indicated on the right), turn left ontoM53
- Continue straight on M53 for 20 km (gravel road), going straight through the fourintersections.
- You will spot the main gate of the reserve on your right (3km before Naankuse’s gatelocated on the left).
- Enter the reserve and follow the pathway until Zannier Hotels Omaanda parking. Remember that you are entering a natural reserve so please adapt your speed and behaviou.
GPS COORDINATES22°25’7.13″S, 17°23’27.06″E
Zannier Hotels Omaanda is a luxurious lodge set within the Zannier Reserve by N/a’an ku sê, an incredible private animal conservancy reserve of 9000 hectares near the Namibian capital Windhoek.
Overlooking the boundless savannah, the camp offers ten spacious round thatched huts, whose warm design, evocative of the earth, is inspired bythe traditional architecture of Owambo. The authentic Ambo Delights restaurant serves a refned cuisine, from home-made breakfast to delicious dishes to share, including generous pieces of ‘game meat’ on a spit. Melting into the incredible background, the bar on the edge of the heated outdoor infinity pool offers a refreshing retreat after unforgettable made-to-measure excursions and safaris. The friendly ambiance is energized with the cozy bar and the nearby boma, where guests can meet and mingle around an open fire. The atmosphere of timeless intimacy continues in the spa, where massages, inspired by local Namibian beliefs, are provided in two double treatment rooms.
A perfect place to start or end your Nambian adventure!
- 8 x one-bedroom thatch-roofed huts with King/twin beds, ensuite bathrooms with tubs and walk-in rain showers, open fireplaces and private terraces (can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child over 6 yrs)
- 2 x two-bedroom thatch-roofed huts with King/twin beds, ensuite bathrooms with tubs and walk-in rain showers, open fireplaces, a common living area and private terraces (can accommodate 4 adults and 2 children over 6 yrs)