- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.5
- Sleeps 2
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Spacious private garden area facing stunning forest views.
• Cozy outdoor firepit
• Covered viewing deck with large private pool and furnished area that overlook eucalyptus trees, pyrethrum farmland and lush shambas.
• Private kitchen facilities including additional dining area.
• Private in-room sitting area.
• Large lounge space with fireplace and additional outdoor sitting area for private dining.
• A selection of board games ready for family fun on the veranda.
• Full minibar with premium drinks, signature wines, beers, spirits, snacks and soft drinks.
• In-room dining experiences and beverage requests available on request.
• Yoga mats, blocks, bands and exercise balls.
• In-suite spa treatments available upon request.
Maid(s), Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
• 24-hour dedicated Chef and Butler service on call.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (house wines and beers).
• Two activities per person per day.
• Turndown amenities.
• Laundry, within reason.
• Daily water and personal pantry in room.
• Use of steam rooms and sauna at Club One
• Complimentary Wireless Internet Access.
• Access to the Fitness Centre – Open daily.
• For your nature experiences – our team provides you with complimentary trekking equipment which includes ponchos, gaiters, backpacks, and shoe cleaning
- Any additional activities not included in the daily offerings
- Park permits
- Gorilla permits
- Spa treatments
- Additional beverages
- Incidental charges
Located just over 2 hours drive northwest of the capital Kigali, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest is cushioned in the foothills of the Volcanoes National Park on the edge of the spectacular Virunga Mountains.
21 individual rooms and suites are tucked into the surrounding eucalyptus forest, connected by walkways through beautifully landscaped gardens. Some are elevated on stilts so that you are completely surrounded by the tree canopy, adffording privacy and a complete immersion into nature, The elegant design throughout the property has incorporated natural elements of wood, leather and bamboo.
The Silverback Suite is the largest and most luxurious suite at over 2,700 sq ft. Explore the impressive interiors and expansive multi-level spaces, the private swimming pool, lounge and barbecue dining terrace that connect you with the volcanic lands beyond. The richly adorned master bedroom boasts a spectacular private bathroom, while the large living and dining room provides space to unwind and entertain around a cozy fireplace. The large deck has a barbeque grill and firepit.
- Master bedroom with King-size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and free-standing tub
- Staff bedroom adjoining the kitchen
Rate is Low Season per night.