- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
• Private balcony
• 55-inch flat screen TV
• Nespresso Machine
• A selection of teas and coffees
Maid(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (house wines and beers).
• Two activities per person per day.
• Turndown amenities.
• Laundry, within reason.
• Daily water and personal pantry in room.
• Use of steam rooms and sauna at Club One
• Complimentary Wireless Internet Access.
• Access to the Fitness Centre – Open daily.
• For your nature experiences – our team provides you with complimentary trekking equipment which includes ponchos, gaiters, backpacks, and shoe cleaning
- Any additional activities not included in the daily offerings
- Park permits
- Gorilla permits
- Spa treatments
- Additional beverages
- Incidental charges
Located just over 2 hours drive northwest of the capital Kigali, One&Only Gorilla’s Nest is cushioned in the foothills of the Volcanoes National Park on the edge of the spectacular Virunga Mountains.
21 individual rooms and suites are tucked into the surrounding eucalyptus forest, connected by walkways through beautifully landscaped gardens. Some are elevated on stilts so that you are completely surrounded by the tree canopy, adffording privacy and a complete immersion into nature, The elegant design throughout the property has incorporated natural elements of wood, leather and bamboo.
There are 4 two-bedroom Forest Lodges, ideal for families or friends, with a private viewing deck and cozy fireplace.
- 10 x Forest Lodge King Rooms
- 4 x Two-Bedroom Forest Lodge Suites (Master bedroom with King-size bed; second bedroom can be King/Twin; central bathroom with stand-alone tub and shower) 3 Adults or 1 Adult and 3 children under the age of 12 yrs or 2 Adults and 2 children under the age of 12 yrs
- 5 x Virunga Suites
- 1 x Ingagi Suite
- 1 x Silverback Suite
Rate is Low Season per person, per night.
• One&Only Gorilla’s Nest has a minimum age restriction of 10 years.
• Children aged 10 – 11 years sharing a room with an adult on existing bedding will be charged an additional child supplement.
• Children aged 12 years and older are considered adults and will require their own room at the applicable adult rates.
Note: 15yrs or older for gorilla trekking!