- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- 2 heated plunge pools
- wine cellar
- fitness center
- movie theater
- massage treatment room
- interactive kitchen
- fire pit
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- A full staff complement including a private chef and host
- A farm-to-table food journey that celebrates Rwandese cuisine and fresh produce from the on-site garden.
- Children of all ages are welcome at the villa, but please note that the minimum age for gorilla trekking is 15
- Access to all facilities and amenities at Singita Kwitonda Lodge
- Gorilla permits must be booked in advance
- Golden Monkey permits must be booked in advance
- Village tours
- No activities should be booked on day of departure
Set right on the edge of Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda, Singita Kataza House puts gorilla-trekking experiences within easy reach. This exclusive-use villa is located less than ten minutes from the Park’s headquarters, providing families or friends with nurturing spaces in which to appreciate the transformative experience of meeting ‘the gentle giants of the forest’.
In response to its unique natural setting, the villa’s two heated plunge pools, in-and outdoor fireplaces and large timber-framed windows that welcome the breathtaking scenery inside ensure a guest experience unlike any other. The work of local stone masons, weavers and ceramicists are central in its décor and design, and elements like woven ceilings and hand-fired terracotta brickwork add to the contemporary African appeal.
All facilities and amenities at the adjacent Singita Kwitonda Lodge are at guests’ disposal, providing the convenience of a hotel without any infringement on solitude.
- a lavish Master Suite with ensuite bathroom
- a junior Master Suite with ensuite bathroom
- a two-bedroom staff residence