- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- Wellness and fitness centre facilities are available at main lodge.
- Singita Boutique & Gallery and Premier Wine Boutique.
- There is a television available in the library at the main lodge.
- There is limited cell phone signal and WiFi access, due to the remote location.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris
- Walking safaris
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
- In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
- Tourism Levy
- Carbon Offset Levy
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Massage treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve
- Conservation contribution
- We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip.
- All flights land at Singita’s airstrip located 10 minutes from the lodge.
- On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 15kg (33lb) for checked baggage and 5kg (11lb) for hand luggage. Only soft-sided luggage is permitted.
- Johannesburg to Singita Sabi Sand: approximately 1 hour.
- Cape Town to Nelspruit approximately 2 hours, 25 mins.
- Nelspruit to Singita Sabi Sand: approximately 30 minutes.
- Private aircraft pilots land at their own risk and are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 124,8 MHz. Please contact us for further information and to arrange landing.
Located in Singita Sabi Sand in South Africa, Ebony Lodge provides guests with access to 45,000 acres of an incredible wildlife sanctuary that’s renowned for its high concentrations of big game and frequent leopard sightings.
Singita Ebony Lodge is set on the banks of the Sand River in Sabi Sand and offers a fresh and contemporary interpretation of classic safaris. The lodge combines the romance of a tented camp and bush lodge, and the interiors – inspired by the adventure and charm of old-world explorers’ camps – seamlessly incorporate polished wood and natural fibres in cool tones. All these elements are brought to life by the rich, golden glow of vintage brass, hand-woven baskets, khaki canvas and exposed thatch.
Each of the 12 luxurious suites includes its own private plunge pool and almost all external walls have been replaced with glass and canvas to optimise views and space. Outdoor decks suspended off the riverbanks invite laidback dining and relaxing, allowing guests to be fully immersed in the natural surrounds.
There are two Lewis suites right next to each other – ideal for families with teenage children; as well as two family suites that are perfect for families with small children. An exclusive-use villa – comprising two family suites – offers a full staff complement and complete seclusion.
- Villa comprises two family suites, each with a King-size bed and a twin-bedded room
- 2 plunge pools outside each villa plus larger pool in between
- Living room and dining area
- Full staff complement, separate to main lodge