- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Day beds
- Infinity pool
- Underfloor heating
- Gym, hair salon and award-winning spa and lap pool in separate building, walking distance from Africa House
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- All meals, local beverages and wines are included (excluding French Champagne)
- Private Chef
- Private butler
- Private game drive vehicle(s)
- Children under 10 years of age are welcome at Africa House
- Baby-sitting services are available with prior notice
- Spa treatments
- Transfers to airstrip or airports
Royal Malewane exudes the romance and beauty of a bygone age while offering every modern comfort and convenience. The classic safari experience is unsurpassed with unrivaled game viewing and one of the most qualified guiding teams in Africa.
Africa House is a spacious and elegant, exclusive-use bush villa located within Royal Malewane in the Thornybush private reserve, bordering South Africa’s famous Kruger National Park. On either side of a central courtyard, each of the six bedrooms has vibrant and eclectic furnishings. Antique furniture, carved four-poster beds from Mombasa, plush silk furnishings and Persian rugs create an exotic and luxurious feel.
Each room also has its own private deck and outside shower with spectacular views of the bush. There is an additional guide’s/pilot’s room at Africa House for those accompanied by a private guide, nanny, pilot or photographer.
The vast front deck provides the ultimate space to relax, dine and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool overlooking the African bushveld.
The total area of Africa House is 680 square metres (7320 square feet) including the vast verandahs and deck. Royal Malewane can accommodate up to 20 people.
- 4 King-bedded rooms with ensuite bathrooms, including Victorian-style bathtubs and walk-in showers
- 2 Twin-bedded rooms with ensuite bathrooms, including Victoria-style bathtubs and walk-in showers
- Private decks
- Outdoor showers