- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
- 3 swimming pools
- Spa including steam-room
- Private game-viewing vehicle with heated seats
- Pottery, painting, animal molds etc for children
- 3 fully equipped camping vehicles to allow for overnight bush expereinces
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- Each booking enjoys the exclusive use of Kubili House.
- Guided safari activities: game drives, bush walks, Segway safaris.
- On site activities: archery
- Camping experience: available May – Aug (weather permitting) and available to up to 4 guests at a time.
- All meals, wines, spirits, beers and cigars (this includes any imported items).
- In-room Wi-Fi.
- Same day laundry service.
- Transfers to and from Hoedspruit airports and airfields within the Thornybush Private Reserve.
- Emergency Medical Services.
- VAT (South Africa), Tourism Levy, Thornybush gate and reserve fees.
- Children may participate in game drives from any age; in bush dinners and camping experience from 12 years; and in walking activities and Segway safaris from 16 years. In the interest of safety, the participation of children in safari activities is at the discretion of the guide.
- Special request beverages such as French Champagne
- Art workshop
- Bookings of one or more children under 12 will automatically be allocated one full-time childminder at a charge of $300 per day. Charges will automatically be added to the accommodation invoice. Charges will also apply per half day (day of arrival and day of departure).
• Scheduled flights to Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport happen twice daily from Johannesburg — from there a 40min road transfer to Kubili House
• Charter flights direct to the Thornybush or Jackalberry Airstrip, where you are collected in an open game viewer
and transferred to Kubili House
Kubili House is a 26,900 sq ft private residence set within Thornybush Game Reserve, bordering the famous Kruger National Park.
The house has been designed to blend discreetly into its surroundings and is directly situated on the bank of the largest dam in the reserve, attracting a consistent flow of animal activity, viewable from any of the many decks.
It has a very ‘zen’ feel throughout and an impressive array of aromatic bath salts in each bathroom. Meals and activities are tailored to suit each individual’s needs and handled with utmost discretion.
4 night minimum stay required.
- 2 individual 1-bedroom villas (king/twin beds) with ensuite bathrooms, indoor/outdoor showers and private pools
- 1 Kubili Suite (king bed) with ensuite bathroom and private deck and dining area
- 2 guest suites (queen beds) with ensuite bathrooms
Each room is equipped with a ‘Fitness in a Bag’ – an assortment of wellness equipment.
- a 6th room is available for private guide or pilot