- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
• Ceiling fans in every room
• Air conditioners in every room
• In-room safes
• A smart TV
• Lounge, dining area with an open-plan kitchen
• Fully stocked complimentary maxi bar
• 300m2 / 3,229ft2 private deck with plunge pool and outside barbeque
• Indoor fireplace
• Private guide, tracker and own vehicle
Maid(s), Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
• All meals, beverages served in the main area of the lodge only
• Private guide, tracker and own vehicle – twice daily game drives with the most accomplished guiding team in South Africa
• Yoga & meditation room
• Fitness center
- Soothing wellness treatments at Reflections Spa
- Transfers to/from Hoedspruit Airport
- Excursions off property such as:
- Helicopter flights over the Blyde River Canyon, the world’s deepest green canyon
- Golf at Africa’s most exclusive bushveld golf course – Leopard Creek
- Blyde River Canyon cruise
- A visit to the Timbavati Museum
- A visit to the Mololoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
The newest lodge to join The Royal Portoflio, Waterside is located in the north of the Thornybush Private Reserve (bordering Kruger National Park), whereas Royal Malewane and The Farmstead are located in the south.
The moment you step across the floating entrance bridge and arrive in the warm glow of Waterside, you’ll instantly feel the comforting embrace and invigorating energy of the African bush.
Accommodation at Waterside House is spacious and elegant with vibrantly natural furnishings. Light floods into the four en-suite bedrooms, each of which enjoys a private deck. Antique furniture, plush silk furnishings and Persian rugs create an exotic and luxurious feel.
- 4 luxurious and spacious King-bedded suites with ensuite bathrooms
Children of all ages are welcome.