- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- 2 plunge pools and 1 main pool
- Spa and fitness centre facilities are available.
- Singita Boutique & Gallery.
- Television available in the main lodge area.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is limited cell phone signal and WiFi access due to the remote location.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome in all suites. Children under 10 years old are welcome in the 2-bedroom suites and the villa. All normal safari activities can be tailored to suit families.
- In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy
- Carbon Offset Levy
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Wellness treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve.
- Certain special meal requests
Suspended high above the N’wanetsi River, the dramatic cliffside setting of Singita Lebombo Lodge’s 13 contemporary glass-walled suites ensures inimitable views of the world-renowned Kruger National Park. The lodge’s cutting-edge design is cleverly integrated into its African wilderness setting, where everything defers to nature and light-filled structures welcome the breathtaking surrounds inside.
Surrounded by Singita’s 33,000-acre private concession in the Park, the lodge boasts communal areas that extend seamlessly into rocky outcrops dotted with giant euphorbia trees. Features include a roof terrace, multimedia room, library, interactive kitchen, espresso bar and an all-day ‘bar-deli’.
- Villa comprises two 2-bedroom suites, each with their own private plunge pool
- Private boma
- Open-plan kitchen and living area overlooking expansive pool
- Full staff complement, separate from rest of lodge