- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- Courtyard with private pool and stream feature
- Glass-walled kitchen overlooking pool and courtyard
– A Babylonstoren breakfast.
– Full access to the garden at all times.
– Guided garden tours and farm walk.
– Cycling and canoeing/rowing on the farm dam.
– Mountain drive (for a 2-night stay and longer).
– Harvest tour.
– Bread baking with bakers.
– Cellar tour and wine tasting.
– Olive and balsamic vinegar tour.
– A special scavenger hunt that adds to the excitement of our young guests.
– Feed the fish in our ponds.
– Essential oil tour every weekday at 10h00.
– Guest laundry – 6 items per day.
– Personalised larder in the rooms.
– 15% VAT (subject to change).
– Meals other than breakfast.
– All drinks other than from the larder in the rooms.
– Spa treatments.
– 1% tourism levy per room per night.
– All transfers.
Babylonstoren is one of the oldest Cape Dutch farms, set at the foot of Simonsberg in the Franschhoek wine valley, with some of the most stunning views in the area! It has acres of fruit orchards and vegetable gardens, vineyards, individual whitewashed cottagess, superb food and wine (including one of the top restaurants in the country), and a spa. This is a destination unto itself, aside from being perfectly located for visiting other vineyards as well as the quaint towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
Set back on the perimeter of the farm, the Fynbos Family House is an elegant, exclusive-use home in Cape Dutch-style with contemporary features. Designed to offer families and friends an intimate shared space and the relaxed freedom to tailor-make their days any way they choose, this secluded spot is a peaceful retreat like no other.
- 5 bedrooms with firepplaces, ensuite bathrooms with marble floors and freestanding tubs