- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- Full access to working farm with guided walks, bike rides, hikes up mountain
- wine tasting
- scent room
– A Babylonstoren breakfast.
– Full access to the garden at all times.
– Guided garden tours and farm walk.
– Cycling and canoeing/rowing on the farm dam.
– Mountain drive (for a 2-night stay and longer).
– Harvest tour.
– Bread baking with bakers.
– Cellar tour and wine tasting.
– Olive and balsamic vinegar tour.
– A special scavenger hunt that adds to the excitement of our young guests.
– Feed the fish in our ponds.
– Essential oil tour every weekday at 10h00.
– Guest laundry – 6 items per day.
– Personalised larder in the rooms.
– 15% VAT (subject to change).
– Meals other than breakfast.
– All drinks other than from the larder in the rooms.
– Spa treatments.
– 1% tourism levy per room per night.
– All transfers.
Babylonstoren is one of the oldest Cape Dutch farms, set at the foot of Simonsberg in the Franschhoek wine valley, with some of the most stunning views in the area! It has acres of fruit orchards and vegetable gardens, vineyards, individual whitewashed cottagess, superb food and wine (including one of the top restaurants in the country), and a spa. This is a destination unto itself, aside from being perfectly located for visiting other vineyards as well as the quaint towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
All rooms in the Manor House have a king-size bed, with two of the rooms having the option of twin beds. Breakfast is included in the room rate, as well as a well-stocked personalised larder. Guests have access to the garden at all times, with games set up on the private lawn. Curl up in front of the hearty fireplace and admire the architecture, or enjoy refreshments in the garden whilst savouring the exquisite views.
- 5 bedrooms with King beds (2 can be configured into twins), each with ensuite bathrooms