- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Gym, Pool, Safe
- A refreshing pop-up plunge pool.
- Wellness treatments can be pre-arranged.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is cell phone signal.
- Electricity/power available: 240 VAC in the main lounge tent only. This is suitable for charging electronic devices.
- Children of all ages are welcome as this is an exclusive-use experience. Activities are tailored to suit each family. In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Manager
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Private Guide, camp host, chef and camp staff
- Private game drives in open game-viewing vehicles (one vehicle for up to 6 guests; 2 vehicles for 7-12 guests)
- Return road transfers between the Sasakwa airstrip and the camp
- Limited laundry service (expect a 24-hour turnaround)
- WiFi access where applicable
Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Explore. Their Mini Rangers Course is a customised, fun-filled programme that opens up a whole new world to young explorers. It includes learning how to track animals; astronomy; bush survival techniques; game-, tree- and bird-spotting competitions as well as nature quizzes. They also offer:
- Cooking interactions
- Board games
- Bush walks (minimum age 16)
- Activity booklets with a variety of games, quizzes and games
- Arts & crafts
- Archery (minimum age 12)
- Wildlife Fee, Park Fee, Concession Fee, Tourism Development Levy
- Carbon Offset Levy
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Massage treatments
- Any additional activities not mentioned above
- Singita Serengeti House: Day Use Rate (applicable for early check-in & late check-out)
- Transport to and from Singita Grumeti or Singita Lamai.
Set in Singita Grumeti, which forms part of the Serengeti Mara ecosystem, the camp provides guests with access to a 350,000-acre concession on the renowned migratory route traversed annually by more than a million wildebeest.
Singita Explore features custom-designed tents with functional luxury touches, exclusive settings in the Serengeti and a true escape from modern-day distractions – immersing guests in an authentic wilderness experience unlike any other. The camp embodies the essence of classic safari adventures – interpreted with contemporary tastes in mind. It’s a quintessential wilderness offering that includes dining under the stars, sleeping under canvas, cooling off in the camp’s plunge pool and a level of closeness to nature that heightens the sights, sounds and smells of the bush.
Designed for private use, the camp accommodates a maximum of six tented suites catering for families or friends and is pitched and set up based on the requirements of each booking. The full staff complement includes a private Field Guide, chef, and host, ensuring that activities, game drives and mealtimes can be arranged entirely according to guests’ preference.
- 6 one-bedroom tents configured to suit each individual group of travelers.
- This is an exclusive-use camp so it is pitched and set-up based on the requirements of each booking.
- Each tent comprises a bedroom with king-size bed, ensuite bathroom with bucket shower, living area and views on to the Serengeti
*Singita Explore is closed 15 March – 15 May annually.