- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- Private game drives
- Guided walking safaris
- Rock art visits
- Cruising and fishing on Malilangwe dam
- Star gazing
- Community visits
Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Pamushana Lodge and Malilangwe House. Other activities offered:
- Cooking interactions
- Board games
- Bush walks (minimum age 16)
- Activity booklets with a variety of games, quizzes and games
- Arts & crafts
- Nursery tours
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Private Guide, host, chef and butler (meals can be taken in the main lodge if guests prefer)
- Private game drives in open game-viewing vehicles (one vehicle for up to 8 guests, two vehicles for 9-10 guests) walking safaris, boat cruises, fishing, excursions to ancient rock art sites (accompanied by experienced guides)
- Return road transfers between Buffalo Range International Airport and the lodge
- Laundry service
- Telephone calls
- WiFi access where applicable
- Tourism Levy & VAT
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- Carbon Offset Levy
- French Champagne
- Massage treatments
- Any additional activities not mentioned above
- Singita Malilangwe House: Day Use Rate (applicable for early check-in & late check-out)
- Transport to and from the reserve.
- We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. The Federal Air scheduled flight to/from Buffalo Range International Airport is currently only active on Mondays and Thursdays from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. A minimum of three nights’ accommodation is necessary when selecting this option with a minimum of two guests traveling.
- Chartered flights can land at Lonestar airstrip, 12 minutes from the lodge. Guests are collected off the flight by Singita staff and transported to the lodge in game viewer vehicles.
- Scheduled flights from Johannesburg O.R Tambo International Airport – Buffalo Range International Airport: approximately 1hr 45 minutes.
- On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 15kg (33lb) for checked baggage and 5kg (11lb) for hand luggage. Only soft-sided luggage is permitted.
- All flights land at Buffalo Range (located 45 minutes from the lodge) to clear customs and immigration processes.
- Guests will then take a short flight (8 minutes) to Lonestar Airstrip – Singita Pamushana’s private landing strip, and collected by Singita staff and transported to Pamushana in a game viewer vehicle.
- Private aircraft pilots land at their own risk and are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 118.700MHz.
- Latitude: 21° 03” 40’ S
- Longitude: 31° 42” 22.2’ E
- Elevation: 4 400ft Surface: Gravel
- Length: 1 000m
* If flying from South Africa, guests need to clear customs at Buffalo Range.
- From Harare: approximately 6 hours’ drive
- From Johannesburg: approximately 12 hours’ drive
Set in Zimbabwe’s remote Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, this elegant exclusive-use villa is perched alongside Singita Pamushana Lodge on a sandstone ridge and offers inimitable views of the surrounding landscape and beautiful Malilangwe Dam below. The surrounding 130,000 acres of untouched wilderness add to the allure of this contemporary African home, making for an unforgettable luxury safari in a magnificent setting.
Designed for families and friends, it includes five expansive bedrooms – each with its own private deck – and offers guests the relaxed freedom to tailor-make their stay any way they want, with a dedicated private chef, game vehicle, Field Guide, and host catering for their every need. Guests are encouraged to immerse themselves in nature and enjoy wellness experiences such as yoga and soothing massages – inside or on the decks. Inspired by the rich tribal history of the region, Malilangwe House’s décor echoes the refined luxury, yet light and airy ambience of Pamushana Lodge.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private deck
- 4 doubles/twins each with ensuite bathrooms and private decks
- large main deck
- infinity pool