- Bedrooms 10
- Bathrooms 10
- Sleeps 20
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
- Tennis court (with simulated grass) and luxury pavilion in gardens
- 2 swimming pools
- Small private beach and jetty for direct access for excellent snorkeling and swimming in the protected waters of Cinnamon Reef
- Dining inside or outside on the terrace at the Main House
- Dining pavilion in the tropical garden – suitable for romantic dinners or groups (up to 10 people)
- Barbeque on the beach and deck with direct access to the sea
- Linking terraces with stunning views and comfortable chairs — the perfect setting for wedding receptions or parties
- A fully equipped Chefs kitchen in the Main House and 3 additional kitchens and kitchenettes to support the other dining areas.
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full use of the Estate including 2 pools, 2 beaches, tennis courts, gym and movie theater
Food & Beverage Service Staff
Daily Maid Service
Member of staff available 24 hours a day
Concierge will handle pre-arrival liaison, meet and greet, arrange restaurant reservations, spa facilities, tennis coaching at the villa, boat trips, horse riding etc during your stay.
Groceries and beverages, Massage, Beauty therapies, Yoga, Fitness training, Boat Trips, Tennis Coaching, Golf Lessons, etc, arranged on request by Concierge.
Please note there is a 15% charge added to cost of food for shopping and wine provisioning.
Set within extensive private tropical gardens, Indigo is the perfect holiday hideaway. Located within idyllic Little Harbour, Indigo is sheltered by Cinnamon Reef, providing unrivaled panoramic views of the stunning Caribbean sea and the islands of St Bart’s and St Martin. Within the seaside garden there is a dining pavilion with seating for 10 and a barbecue dining area on a private beach with beautiful white sand and direct access to the crystal clear sea.
Built with loving attention and comprising of 9 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, tennis court, pavilion and gym, this beautiful villa is a unique place to relax, unwind and enjoy the ultimate in island living.
Indigo is truly a Caribbean paradise.
Indigo is arranged over three buildings (the Main House, the Courtyard Garden House and Little Indigo) which are linked by the some of the most beautiful gardens in Anguilla.
- 4 king-size master bedrooms with en-suite bath and walk-in closets
- 1 double queen (or additional king-size) master with en-suite bath and walk in closet
- Grand entrance/family lounge in the Main House which opens onto large terrace with panoramic sea views and comfortable seating
Courtyard Garden House
- 3 king-size with en-suites baths
- An additional lounge/kitchen /TV room
- Modern Gym with ensuite
- TV lounge /family room with double pull-out and its own small kitchen
Note: Indigo can be combined with neighbouring Le Bleu to form a private 20-bedroom luxury resort. Indigo and Le Bleu are separate and private from each other. However, a discreet secure entrance in the adjoining gardens allows for an easy flow of guests between the properties should one party rent both villas. Little Harbour Estates staff are experienced in seamlessly working across both properties — creating a wonderfully intimate — yet incredibly spacious and comfortable experience.