- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 14
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, DVD, Sound System, Pool, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Freshwater pool with attached spa
Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
Two six-seat golf carts
Cable TV & DVD
WiFi throughout the home
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
With an exclusive beachfront location overlooking Pasture Beach, Bananaquit offers guests privacy, comfort and quintessential Caribbean living. The L-shaped estate offers seven bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, library and sitting room with TV, outdoor lounge areas, tennis court and a magnificent 15-meter pool. Tastefully decorated in tropical hues, it provides spectacular indoor and outdoor living space for guests to take in the Caribbean experience.
The master bedroom suite includes a double shower, over sized bathtub and office/sitting room. Featuring six more bedrooms: four with queen beds, one with two twin beds, and one with three twin beds, this luxury estate home is an extremely spacious private retreat. Although Bananaquit is ideally situated to capture refreshing trade winds, all bedrooms enjoy air conditioning and ceiling fans with separately controlled units for each room. Cribs and bunk beds are available on request.
The estate can be staged for family gatherings, groups of friends, small executive retreats or as a private getaway for couples and honeymooners.
- Master Bedroom – King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Two – Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Three – Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Four – Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Five -Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Six – Two twin beds, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Seven – Three twin beds, En-suite bathroom