- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Heated Pool, AC in Bedrooms
Advanced WiFi paired with wireless surround sound and streaming media
Large screen TV and i-Pads for entertainment media anywhere in home
Shaded dining loggia
Pool terrace with ample lounge seating
Heated pool with jet massage
Direct beach access
Private Mountain bikes for island tours
Air-Free floats for pool and ocean use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands.
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
Set along “Calabash Bay,” with direct access to a secluded portion of Jumby Bay Beach
6 minutes by boat to Antigua
Calabash invites you to explore, see, feel, and enjoy nature in a uniquely warm, elegant and modern setting. This beautifully designed four-bedroom beach home offers enhanced privacy along a secluded stretch of the shoreline centered around a lush oasis of tropical gardens featuring over 10,000 plants and 200 trees that provide a sense of nature, while organically protecting guest privacy. Textures of natural elements infused with Caribbean light blend features like cooling travertine stone floors, Caribbean wood and special pebble-stone-floors beckoning guests to relax and enjoy the barefoot elegance of this ultimate home-away experience from the moment they enter.
Calabash offers plenty of tranquil living spaces from a shaded loggia for dining al fresco, to a comfortably carefree living room, to a quiet stretch of beach just steps away from the pool, all perfectly suited for relaxing moments and memories. Guests retire to four beach-chic bedrooms including two Master Suites, a pool suite and a garden suite, each offering super-king beds, air conditioning and fans, and unique indoor and outdoor baths. The interior design reflects the beach and the cooling colors of the Caribbean and you will find “driftwood-like” furniture surfaces in all rooms, reflecting and reminding you that Calabash wants to bring to you a very unique, light and friendly natural touch every day.
There is no shortage of sophistication including a fully equipped kitchen and bar, designed with a vintage feel in mind, but with modern high-touch equipment. Those that cannot leave the internet behind, will enjoy a dedicated cutting-edge wireless internet system which covers the entire property, and interfaces with a wireless high-fidelity sound system and video streaming system accessible via a large TV screen in the living room or individual i-Pads usable anywhere on the property.
The magnificent oceanfront heated infinity pool provides magical views of Calabash and Jumby Bay Beaches. Set just above sea-level the pool and terrace area seems to float out to the sea, with a wooden sunset deck designed to rest, just above the tide. The sense of connection to the water continues as the pool melds into the Caribbean blue, but also encourages guests of Calabash to enjoy the dramatic nightly display of Antigua’s signature sunset hues.
A friendly and highly educated team is on-hand at Calabash, including a personal chef, house supervisor and butler, housekeeper, and gardener, all ready to cater to guests’ every need. Calabash is just steps away from Jumby Bay beach and a minute stroll from resort restaurants, bars and other island amenities.
Four bedrooms with AC, ceiling fans, and unique indoor/outdoor baths
- Ocean View Master Bedroom – Super king bed, en-suite bath with outdoor shower or tub
- Garden View Master Bedroom – Super king bed, en-suite bath with outdoor shower or tub
- Ocean View Bedroom One – Super king bed, en-suite bath with outdoor shower or tub
- Ocean View Bedroom Two – Super king bed, en-suite bath with outdoor shower or tub. One extra bed or one crib per Master Bedroom
Please Note: Villa may be rented with 2 or 3 bedrooms, please inquire.