- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms
Expansive infinity pool overlooking Buckley Bay
10-seat dining gazebo
Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
One six-seat & one four-seat golf cart
Flood-lit all-weather tennis court
Professionally designed putting green
Golf simulator room
Cable TV, DVD/Blu-ray player and surround sound
Den/media room with pool table
Bicycles for guest use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands.
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
Located on the island’s southeastern plateau, Dragonfly is an enchanting tropical estate that enjoys both refreshing natural breezes and stunning views of Buckley Bay and the islands beyond. Mirroring the color of the Caribbean Sea, the home’s signature aqua-hued doors and windows beckon to guests on arrival. A fresh island-inspired palette of whites, neutrals and blues is carried throughout the light and airy residence, complementing chic furnishings and an eclectic collection of artwork.
A welcoming courtyard filled with bougainvillea, tranquil fish ponds and outside seating under a large frangipani tree, leads to a spacious great room with a wraparound veranda overlooking a glistening infinity pool. There are additional outdoor living and dining areas, including a dining gazebo and a BBQ courtyard with a calming water fountain. There are also plenty of activity options including a floodlit tennis court, indoor golf simulator, ping pong table and media room.
The largest master bedroom is located in the west wing and features a four-poster king bed, wet bar, two terraces, indoor and outdoor showers, and an outdoor soaking tub for two. The master in the east wing offers a four-poster king bed, terrace, outdoor shower and soaking tub. Located on the second level, the third master features an open wet room shower and soaking tub. A king-bedded room and a room with two small double beds and a window seat which can double as a third bed are also located on the second floor. All of the upstairs bedrooms open to relaxing terraces with captivating views of the island and surrounding aquamarine waters.
- Bedroom One – Master Suite 1: King bed, AC and ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor bathing areas and separate shower and soaking tub
- Bedroom Two – Master Suite 2: King bed, AC and ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor bathing areas and separate shower and soaking tub
- Bedroom Three – Master Suite 3: King bed, AC and ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor bathing areas and separate shower and soaking tub
- Bedroom Four – King bed, AC and ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Five – Two small double beds & one window seat/day bed, AC and ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom