- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, Safe
Two six-seat golf carts with covered parking, Private freshwater swimming pool, Swim dock, Private beach, Air-conditioned Media/Family room, Cable TV and DVD, High-speed wireless internet access, golf carts for guest use, bicycles for guest use
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction, Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool, full service Jumby Bay Spa, Fitness center, Pilates & Yoga, Private beach dinners, Concierge services, Laundry services, Babysitting & nanny services, Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports, Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours, Sun floats, Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding, Sunset cocktail cruise, Day sailing, Deep-sea fishing, Resort boutique, Hawksbill Turtle Project, Scuba diving & instruction, Croquet & putting green, Golf on Antigua, Sightseeing excursions on Antigua, Day trips to nearby islands.
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Private chef, housekeeper and butler
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
To arrive at this private, Caribbean-style estate, guests follow a long, meandering driveway through a lush tropical landscape. The six-bedroom luxury home rests on secluded, oceanfront property and is positioned to take advantage of the cooling trade winds for superior natural ventilation. The rooms of the home are oriented to face the ocean and are configured around a grand outdoor living and dining pavilion, which offer sweeping panoramic ocean views.
This beautiful home is perfect for entertaining with a fully equipped, professional kitchen, dining table that accommodates up to 12 guests, BBQ porch with a 36″ gas grill, and family room with a built-in day bed to comfortably accommodate extra guests. The six bedrooms include four rooms with king-beds, one room with two queen beds, and one room with two twin beds, all rooms feature air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Recreation abounds with the villa’s own private beach, swim dock and a freshwater swimming pool with trellised seating area. Frangipani is equipped with seven bathrooms, covered golf cart parking and cable TV, DVD player and high-speed internet access.
- Bedroom One – Master Bedroom – King bed, ensuite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom Two – King bed, ensuite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom Three – king bed, ensuite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom Four – Two full beds, ensuite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom Five – King bed, ensuite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom Six – King bed, ensuite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Ceiling fans