- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 16
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Sound System, Pool, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Direct access to Jumby Bay Beach
Air-conditioned family room with Cable & Apple TV
Cable & Apple TV in all bedrooms
High-speed wireless internet access
Golf carts for guest use
Bicycles for guest use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
The name Kairos, Greek for “idle time,” is truly fitting for this 8,703 sq. ft. private beach home. The main house and guest quarters are separated by a courtyard filled with palm trees enclosed by green mosaic tiles. Here, guests enjoy a light and casual Caribbean ambiance with warm-colored walls, hand-carved light fixtures and wicker chaise lounges draped in white fabric.
Opening to a lush tropical landscape and ocean views, Kairos includes a living room, cozy den, upstairs deck with ocean and courtyard views, 46′ infinity-edge pool, indoor dining room seating 12, outdoor dining area with ocean views, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances including a microwave, wine cooler, beverage cooler, ice machine and two dishwashers.
With its interconnecting spaces and seven bedrooms, Kairos is ideal for groups and families. The two guest cottages each have three bedrooms: one with king bed; two with two twin beds. An additional bedroom located up the hill offers a full daybed. Every accommodation has a private bath/shower and cable TV/DVD player.
Bedroom One – Master Bedroom – King bed, AC, ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Two – King bed, AC, ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Three – Two full beds, AC, ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Four – Two twin beds that can be converted into a king, AC, ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Five – Two twin beds that can be converted into one king, AC, ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Six – King bed, AC, ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Seven – Three twin beds perfect for kids, AC, ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom