- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
6,000 sq.ft Pool with dining pavilion
Modern, fully equipped kitchen
Two six seat golf carts
Private Beach access
Cable TV and DVD in living rooms and bedrooms
High speed wireless internet access
Bicycles for guest use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minute boat ride from Antigua
This exceptional and very private beachfront estate offers a luxurious fusion of Caribbean and Asian architecture. Lazy Lizard’s exceptional design forms a series of eight pavilions clustered around a spectacular free form swimming pool with floating dining pavilion set on five tropical acres. The estate was conceived as an escape for friends and families to come together in a relaxed, serene, elegant, beautiful, fun, sociable and secluded environment.
The estate features six bedroom suites in separate pavilions surrounding the main house which includes two master suites boasting inspiring views of the sea. Bedroom suites enjoy large living areas which open to beautifully appointed bedrooms all with incredibly sleek and stylish en-suite baths with custom stonework and private outdoor gardens with rainshowers. The two master baths are appointed with generous bathtubs carved from ivory travertine. A spacious open-air living and dining room, contemporary kitchen, media room and office open onto a spectacular swimming pool set in the center of the estate with a floating dining pavilion. A short stroll from the main house is a flood-lit tennis court with pavilion and fitness center.
Lazy Lizard is truly its own piece of island paradise on a grand scale for all to enjoy.
- Bedroom One – Master Bedroom, King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Two – King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Three – King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Four – King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Five – Two full beds, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Six – Two full beds, En-suite bathroom