- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Oceanfront “L-shaped” salt-water infinity pool with bar
Modern, fully equipped kitchen
Two golf carts for guest use
Media room and library
Cable TV and DVD in sitting room and all bedrooms
High speed wireless internet access
Outdoor ping pong table
Bicycles for guest use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands.
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
Les Palmiers is a five-bedroom beach house designed by renowned architect Bob Moreland. The estate is set on 1.1 acres of simple but elegant grounds, which lead onto an idyllic and private beach. The property itself is elevated above the sea and provides fabulous views across the bay towards Antigua. At the very front of the property the master bedroom suite sits directly above the ocean, offering gorgeous sunset views from an intimate Gazebo and sitting area. The “L-shaped” salt water infinity pool wraps around a spacious terrace and covered great room offering incredible views of the sea. An indoor sitting/media room, three bedrooms and a beautifully appointed kitchen form the remainder of the main part of the house. To the rear of the property there is an additional bedroom suite, a large games room, as well as staff and utility rooms.
- Bedroom One – Master bedroom: King bed, En-suite bath, AC, TV and DVD
- Bedroom Two – King bed, En-suite bath, AC, TV and DVD
- Bedroom Three – King bed, En-suite bath, AC TV and DVD
- Bedroom Four – Two twin beds, En-suite bath, AC, TV and DVD
- Bedroom Five – Two twin beds, En-suite bath, AC, TV and DVD