- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 9
- Sleeps 18
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Pool
Indoor/outdoor living and dining spaces
Private infinity pool
Nine-hole putting green
Media device with docking station and surround sound
High-speed Internet access
Golf carts for guests use
Bicycles for guests use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
Buckley Bay with direct access to private beach
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
Situated on the eastern end of Jumby Bay Island, looking out to stunning views of Buckley Bay, Mariposa boasts a secluded location spread over a lush 10 acre tropical seascape. The exceptionally private estate home was designed by the architectural firm Leroy Street Studios and features inviting interiors by designer Deborah Wecselman.
Offering nine guest rooms with various bed configurations and private baths, Mariposa easily accommodates a variety of guest arrangements. The peaceful hideaway captures the essence of Caribbean living with thoughtfully designed outdoor spaces that include a seated dining area, a fire pit with comfortable lounge seating and a fully stocked outdoor bar.
Numerous leisure amenities –such as a tennis court, croquet lawn, infinity pool, basketball court and putting green– make Mariposa ideally suited to larger groups and families. A powerboat is available upon request for guests that wish to launch a day of adventure from the home’s private dock.
- Bedroom One – Master Bedroom – ‘Monarch’: King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Two – ‘Peacock’: King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Three – ‘Tortoise Shell’: King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Four – ‘Brimstone’: King bed with two twins, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Five – ‘Long Wing’: King bed with two twins, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Six – ‘Admiral’: Two queen beds, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Seven – ‘Skipper’: Queen bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Eight – ‘Blue Room’: Queen, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Nine – ‘Cooper’: Two queen beds, En-suite bathroom