- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 16
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Pool, WIFI
Private Tennis Court
Private gym with spa suite
Outdoor games area including soccer, beach volleyball, chess, draughts, and croquet
Media Room with Cable TV and DVD
Golf carts for guest use
Bicycles for guest use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
A fabulous colonial style villa set in eight private acres of lush, well-stocked tropical gardens, Morning Glory offers four suites in the main house and two private cottages on the grounds, each including two suites. Decorated to an exceptional standard and elegantly furnished, the property offers a modern, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast patio, two dining areas in the main residence and a dining gazebo adjacent to the beach. All bedrooms offer air-conditioning, ceiling fans and en suite bathrooms.
With its unique layout, this estate offers flexibility to cater for a party of any size, large or small. It can be rented as just the four-bedroom main house or with one or two cottages. The home also features an indoor and outdoor loggia, great room, TV/family room and study as well as cable TV, DVD player and broadband Internet. Additionally there is a fully equipped gym, spa treatment suite, flood-lit tennis court and outdoor games area, including chess, draughts and croquet.
Opening directly onto a show-stopping white sand beach with exceptional views of the sea and the 20-meter-long infinity swimming pool, this is the perfect private retreat for both families and larger groups. Morning Glory’s private chef, Chef Albert, looks after guests’ dining needs with a choice of international or Caribbean dishes, or any other menu to suit their palates.
Bedroom One – Master Bedroom – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Two – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Three – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Four – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Five – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Six – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Seven – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom Eight – King bed, AC, Ceiling fans, En-suite bathroom