- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Pool, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Saltwater beachfront infinity pool with Jacuzzi
Poolside bar and dining pagoda
Direct access to Pasture beach
Outdoor ping pong
Cable TV & DVD in living room, and all bedrooms
High-speed wireless internet access throughout the home
Golf carts for guest use
Bicycles for guest use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minutes by boat from Antigua
Elegant and gorgeous, the Oleander estate home on Pasture Bay offers a luxurious blend of classical Caribbean architecture and colonial-style decor and furnishings.
Two large verandas in the front and back of the home offer tranquil corners to enjoy the views of lush green gardens, or the turquoise hues of Pasture Bay. Accommodations include two master suites featuring separate offices, and en suite baths with indoor/outdoor garden showers, one of which features an outdoor Jacuzzi. Four private bedrooms feature en-suite baths with indoor/outdoor garden showers. A fully equipped kitchen, and indoor and outdoor dining areas ensure ample space to entertain or enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by the private chef. The expansive beach front infinity pool also includes a built in Jacuzzi, and with a pool house bar and dining area, poolside living is ever a treat. Outdoor sporting activities include a flood-lit tennis court, ping pong table, basketball court, and bocce court.
This beautifully finished home combined with such an array of amenities and the outstanding service of a private staff including butler, housekeeper, and chef promises an unforgettable private retreat. Oleander is truly a tranquil paradise in the midst of Antigua.
- Master Bedroom One – King bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor garden shower
- Master Bedroom Two – King bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor garden shower
- Bedroom Three – King bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor garden shower
- Bedroom Four – King bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor garden shower
- Bedroom Five – King bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor garden shower
- Bedroom Six – 2 twin beds, AC, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor garden shower