- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 14
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, AC in Bedrooms
Over 18,000 sq. ft. of covered living space
All bedrooms have AC and offer ceiling fans
Media & games room/den featuring a large-screen TV
Pool table and foosball table
Fabulous croquet lawn with pavilion
Flood-lit tennis court and basketball net
Bicycles for guests use (all sizes)
Garden games, including Boules, giant Jenga and outdoor chess
Pool with Jacuzzi and separate shallow area (covered for shade) suitable for young children
High-speed wireless internet access throughout the property, fully integrated and paired with surround sound
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
6 minute boat trip from Antigua
Taking its name from the incomparable sea views, Pure Turquoise is undoubtedly one of the finest Estate Houses in the Caribbean. Providing complete privacy and space in equal measure, this unparalleled property combines the intrinsic natural beauty of its beachfront location with exquisite luxury. With a 200 metre private beach, magnificent 25m infinity pool and set upon 6.2 spectacular water front acres, the property was completed in 2017 as the ultimate retreat. The interiors, designed by a top English designer, include furnishings from World leading brands; all contributing to a tranquil yet sophisticated atmosphere.
Set in a village-style arrangement, the buildings are thoughtfully aligned and elevated to deliver all-encompassing sea views. The main pavilion is open to refreshing breezes and features formal and informal seating areas, a TV/games room and an elegant dining area. There is also a spacious English hand-built kitchen where your private chef will prepare your meals.
Each guest villa has a large sea-view verandah, a spacious and luxurious fitted main bedroom with super king bed and a dressing room with extensive walk-in wardrobe space. In addition to indoor and outdoor showers, each en suite bathroom provides an outdoor tub for bathing under Jumby Bay’s gorgeous star-lit skies.
The estate’s focal point—a stunning 25-meter infinity pool—blends seamlessly into the turquoise sea beyond. Recognized as the Caribbean’s finest by The New York Times, the pool is surrounded by an expansive deck and beautifully furnished gazebo which provide ideal settings for deep relaxation and al fresco dining.
From the pool, steps lead down to a private secluded sandy beach where the Hawksbill turtle nests in season. You will discover an array of marine inhabitants while snorkeling around the reefs located off the beach. As you recline on luxurious daybeds and chaise lounges, you will witness the magnificent aeronautical displays of tropical birds, including pelicans, frigate birds and sandpipers in their natural habitat.
To sum up Pure Turquoise, we will leave you with the words of one of our guests: “Your eyes fall onto the horizon, your mind settles into bliss; if you’ve never been to paradise, paradise is this.”
West Master Bedroom Cottage
- Bedroom One – Master suite 1 – Super king bed, En-suite bathroom
East Master Bedroom Cottage
- Bedroom Two – Master Suite 2 – Super king bed, En-suite bathroom
West Guest Cottage
- Bedroom Three – Super king bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Four – Super king bed, En-suite bathroom
East Guest Cottage
- Bedroom Five – Super king bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Six – Super king bed, En-suite bathroom
Single Guest Cottage
- Bedroom Seven – Super king bed, En-suite bathroom
Note: Villa may be rented with 3 or 5 bedrooms, please inquire.