- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Indoor/outdoor living and dining spaces
Heated, infinity edge private pool
Two private beaches
Private swimming dock
Family room with foosball table
Cable TV and DVD in family room
High-speed wireless internet access in office
Golf carts for guest use
Bicycles for guest use
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full access to the Jumby Bay Facilities:
Three tennis courts & tennis instruction
Oceanfront infinity-edge pool & 25-meter freshwater lap pool
Full service Jumby Bay Spa
Pilates & Yoga
Private beach dinners
Babysitting & nanny services
Motorized & Non-motorized water-sports
Snorkeling gear & guided snorkel tours
Sunfish sailboats & sailboarding
Sunset cocktail cruise
Hawksbill Turtle Project
Scuba diving & instruction
Croquet & putting green
Golf on Antigua
Sightseeing excursions on Antigua
Day trips to nearby islands.
Jumby Bay Island rates are inclusive of:
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Villa guests dine in resort restaurants. (Private events will incur setup/labor fee and food and beverage per person supplement charge.)
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass, and other beverages.
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks.
- Estate Homes are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper. Estate Home guests may dine in resort restaurants or in-residence with private chef.
- Estate Homes and villas have private golf cart(s).
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more.
Ultra foods such as caviar
Wine list apart from house wines
A 6 minute boat ride from Antigua
Turtle Reef is a spectacular contemporary home defined by its beachfront setting and sense of total privacy. Set in secluded grounds with magnificent oceanfront infinity pool and two private beaches, the four bedroom estate is protected by lush, tropical landscaping and offers sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea.
Entering the estate guests find an array of versatile settings for vacation living and entertaining; each realized with impeccable quality and style. The living pavilions are graced with vast terraces and entertainment areas with generous views of the sea and designed with a state of the art kitchen, dining room, living room and multi-media room. This spectacular home articulates the ideals of contemporary architecture and design offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The simplicity of decor contrasts with well-chosen accessories and local art which add character and color.
Just a few steps outside the living areas, there is the bedroom pavilion featuring four elegantly designed bedrooms. Each bedroom is a welcome retreat after an exciting, active day with fine furnishings, ensuite bathrooms, television, air-conditioning and oceanview terraces. A short stroll from the main house is a flood-lit tennis court with pavilion for guests to enjoy.
There’s plenty to keep you occupied at Turtle Reef Estate, but should you want to venture out, Jumby Bay Resort is just a short walk, buggy or bike ride away.
- Bedroom One – King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Two – King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Three – King bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Four – King bed, En-suite bathroom