- Bedrooms 10
- Bathrooms 11
- Sleeps 20
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Gym, Heated Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Secluded cove Beach with cordoned-off swimming area, 18’ speedboat equipped for waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing and other aquatic excursions, Two stand up paddleboards, a Sunfish sailboat and snorkel equipment, Heated 50×20 ft infinity swimming pool, State-of-the-art home theater with leather reclined seating for 12 and 150+ film library; can connect to Apple TV and Netflix accounts to stream on the big screen.
Fitness Centre: outfitted with Technogym equipment
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Wonderful staff of 14
Airport transfers, Groceries, Spa services, Gas for boat, excursions
Crystal Springs is an enchanting beachfront villa set on 1.7 acres on Barbados’ West “Platinum” Coast. The 12,000 sq ft residence, with a staff of 14, comprises six beautiful buildings connected by coral stone terraces, pathways and a bridge. There are a multitude of living spaces, three al fresco dining areas and 10 guest rooms, each featuring an en-suite bathroom, luxurious amenities and accommodating layouts, making Crystal Springs an ideal villa for large groups or families looking for an intimate holiday retreat.
Created by legendary designer Oliver Messel in the 1960s and completely restored in 2014, Crystal Springs’ elegant façade, stylish décor and breathtaking views provide a magical, theatrical ambiance, yet the impressive villa innately feels like a welcoming home where ultimate relaxation awaits.
The villa’s amenities are exquisitely designed to provide an unforgettable experience, including a stunning 50x20ft infinity swimming pool looking onto the Caribbean Sea, a secluded cove beach ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling, an 18′ speedboat with a professional boat master, a state-of-the-art cinema and a high-tech fitness centre. In addition, a Sunfish sailboat, paddle boards plus an array of watersport equipment are readily on hand.
Enhancing the magic of Crystal Springs’ divine setting and amenities, its dedicated staff of 14 provides the consummate service, allowing you to enjoy gourmet dining, five-star concierge planning and personalised yet unobtrusive pampering that ensures your stay is nothing short of exceptional, and one you’ll wish to return to again and again.
- Bedroom One – Master: Four-poster king bed, Walk through dressing room, Ensuite bathroom with double vanity sink, bidet and open-air double shower with sea views
- Bedroom Two: King bed (can be two twins), En suite bathroom with shower and single vanity sink
- Bedroom Three: King bed (can be two twins), En suite bathroom with shower and single vanity sink
- Bedroom Four: Sea Views, King bed (can be two twins), En suite bathroom with shower and single vanity sink
- Bedroom Five: Sea Views, King bed, En suite bathroom with shower and single vanity sink
- Bedroom Six: Pool and sea view, King four-poster bed, Walk-through dressing room, En suite bathroom with open-air shower and double vanity
- Bedroom Seven: Pool and sea view, King four-poster bed (can be two twins), Walk-through dressing room, En suite bathroom with open-air shower and double vanity
Suites 6 and 7 connect
Please note that children under 12 are not permitted to stay in the Pool Cottage for safety reasons.
- Bedroom Eight: Located in the garden adjacent to the Gully, this two-room cottage is ideally appointed for young families. The master bedroom features a king bed and the sitting room has two twin-sized Murphy beds, Dressing room, En suite bathroom with a double rain shower open to the sky above, as well as an inviting stand-alone tub, The cottage has a spacious wrap-around patio and wet bar with Nespresso machine
- Bedroom Nine: King bed (can be two twins), En suite bathroom with shower and single vanity sink
- Bedroom ten: King bed (can be two twins), En suite bathroom with shower and single vanity sink
Bedrooms 9 and 10 connect