- Bedrooms 12
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 24
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Gym, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Golf Course Nearby
Tennis Court Nearby
Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Executive chef, Sous Chef, Kitchen Assistant, Housekeepers, Laundresses, 24/7 Security
Spa services, Groceries, Beverages, Excursions, Airport transfers
Laughing Waters is one of the most prestigious luxury estates in Sandy Lane, Barbados. It not only rivals the world’s top luxury villas, but this expansive 4-acre, 12-bedroom property also offers rare perks that will make your stay truly unforgettable:
– a large team of expertly trained staff including chefs, butlers, housekeepers, security, and more,
– complete privacy in a beach-laden and central location on the platinum West Coast,
– a luxury vehicle at-the-ready to take you anywhere,
– access to owners’ privileges at the nearby five-diamond resort, including golf, tennis, spa, and other amenities.
Whether a large group of friends or a multi-generational family, guests can comfortably spread out across three separate buildings: the Main House, Guest Cottage and Great House.
Featuring quintessentially Caribbean architecture from the mastery of Larry Warren, which melds with finer design-minded details – plush furnishings, seashell-adorned curtains, imported linens, bold chandeliers, and soothing water features – to create an inviting yet lavish experience for all.
Upon entering the Main House, you’ll reach the most coveted area of the estate—the outdoor pavilion. Picture lounging by the pool with cocktails in hand, enjoying the big screen in a plush, open-aired entertainment space, and being served informal meals in an eclectic treehouse dining area! Between the Main House and cottage you wind your way through a Chinese garden to the is the center of entertainment, the Great House. From the sweeping Great Room with a grand piano, to the cozy Art-Deco bar, through to the state of the art gym, yoga room and cinema, The Great House has everything you could want and more. The terrace is perfect for silver service al fresco dining.
The Guest Cottage is nestled toward the rear of the property and is the perfect hideaway within Laughing waters with its own private access and fully equipped office and kitchen. This home features four luxuriously furnished en suite bedrooms, beautifully decorated indoor living and dining areas and lush landscaped gardens.
Secured WIFI is accessible from anywhere on the property, and Bluetooth-enabled surround sound allows you to set the mood for any occasion.
Travelling with children? A fully outfitted kid’s playroom is tucked away nearby, where nannies can care for your little ones while you relax. Sandy Lane beach is also mere steps away where private, shaded loungers are readied every day. There, you can stroll over to the Beach Club Bar for a refreshing drink or call on your butlers.
The beauty of Laughing Waters is you can be as secluded or as social as you choose.
The three-story Main House offers 8 bedrooms with full ensuites, complete with central AC and large walk-in closets. Of these, a few master suite options include separate living areas, secluded patios, sunlit soaking tubs, and other peace-inducing amenities.
Between the Main House and Guest Cottage (not included in rentals) are expansive Asian-inspired gardens, koi ponds, and weaving walking paths brimmed with lush, exotic plants and towering palms. These lead you to the property’s Great House.
At Laughing Waters, this is where formal dinners are hosted, champagne glasses clink, and all-night laughter fills the air. It’s also where you can gather for pre-dinner drinks in a cozy Art-Deco bar or host an impromptu movie night in the cinema.
Balancing out all that fun with some fitness is easy in the fully-outfitted gym. Just outside the Great House, you’ll also find a large, open grassy area, perfect for morning yoga or meditation sessions.
At Laughing Waters, no details are spared in curating an exceptional getaway.
For those requiring extra discretion, a separate private gated entrance at the top of the property is available. Another 3 well-appointed, 2/3/4-bedroom homes can also house travelling staff in your party.
Should you have any additional requests, a dedicated concierge and property manager are always on-site to ensure your every whim or want is met.
8 ensuite bedrooms
Pool pavilion and lounge area
Tree House dining area
Butler’s Pantry upstairs
Fully serviced kitchen
Media room/children’s play room
Fully equipped office
- Bedroom One -Master Bedroom: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with Tub, Shower and Double Vanity
- Bedroom Two -Master Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Ensuite bathroom with Tub, Shower and Single Vanity
- Bedroom Three – Blue Room: Two twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with Shower and Double Vanity
- Bedroom Four – The Pink Suite: Queen bed, Ensuite bathroom with Tub, Shower and Double Vanity
- Bedroom Five – Penthouse 1: Two twin beds (can be converted to king), Ensuite bathroom with Shower and Single Vanity
- Bedroom Six – Penthouse 2: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with Tub, Shower and Double Vanity
- Bedroom Seven – Blue Room Suite: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with Tub, Shower and Double Vanity
- Bedroom Eight – Palm Room Suite: Two twin beds (can be converted to king), Ensuite bathroom with tub, Shower and Double Vanity
- 4 ensuite bedrooms
- Fully equipped office
- Private self-contained kitchen
- Private dining indoor and outdoor