- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Sleeps 2
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, WIFI, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Panoramic Ocean Views
Welcome by airport concierge in Barbados
Round trip airport transfers in Canouan
Welcome beverage upon arrival
Access to the resort’s “Beach of the Day” program
Use of pool cabanas or beach top chaise lounges
A one-time complimentary access to all beers, non-alcoholic beverages & snacks in the honor bar
24 Hour access to the fitness facilities
Non-motorized water sports (including windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, kayaking and snorkeling)
Use of tennis facilities – The resort includes three illuminated tennis courts
Wireless internet access
Pirates of Canouan (Kid’s Club Access) – ages 3 and older
Maid(s), Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Twice daily housekeeping service
10 minutes to the airport
Located in St. Vincent & The Grenadines, Canouan Island is a remote island hideaway that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after luxury destinations in the world. Canouan, Mandarin Oriental’s latest discovery, is an island gem with elegant colonial-style suites and chic, Italian-design Patio Villas.
Nestled along a white powder stretch of Godahl Beach, the resort was created with impeccable attention to detail and is home to a collection of atmospheric restaurants offering a variety of culinary delights accompanied by stunning ocean views.
With Mandarin Oriental’s reputation for incredible spas, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan doesn’t disappoint with charming hillside treatment palapas and therapists meticulously trained to relax, sooth and decompress. Immaculate beaches, a championship Fazio-designed golf course and a luxury super-yacht marina are just some of the island treasures that can now be enjoyed with Mandarin Oriental’s legendary service.
With a balmy Caribbean climate, exquisite surroundings and fabulous facilities, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan redefines the idyllic tropical island getaway.
- In Villas Veritas guests will receive platinum privileges: Breakfast, early check-in and late check-out when available, upgrade when available and a $100 spa or food and beverage credit.
- Rates are per week but shorter stays are possible.
- Entrance hall with bar nook
- Spacious bedroom with king bed, large en-suite marble bathroom and ocean views – with large flat screen TV built into dividing, push-button mirrored wall separating bedroom from living areas when desired. Close it for privacy, shade and TV or open for light and views.
- Walk in wardrobe
- Light filled living room
- Touchscreen tablet device so guests can manage every aspect of their stay, including the setting of room temperature and requesting room, spa and golf services
- Furnished balcony