- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Sleeps 6
Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Infinity pool with alarm
Daily maid service except Sundays and holidays
Groceries and beverages
Beautifully perched above Gustavia, Sundance offers spectacular sunset views of Gustavia harbor, with its endless array of impressive boats and yachts. Contemporary stylish elegance harmonizes perfectly with pristine, clear-cut linear architecture. Soft, natural, warm wood mingles with sober neutral colors and fabrics, and natural stones and green plants provide added contrast.
Taking advantage of the expansive view, all rooms open onto the terrace in front of the pool (with the exception of the air conditioned gym & TV room). The three bedrooms are similar in size and have king-size beds, full bathrooms, DVDs, American dish satellite, safes and mini-bars. The kitchen at Sundance is a culinary dream-come-true with every gourmet gadget available as well as an incomparable selection of china and glassware. A fully-equipped gym with TV/dish satellite (there are 5 separate units so everyone can watch different broadcasts) is an added feature. The media room can double as a fourth bedroom.
The house is located within walking distance of Gustavia’s shops and restaurants yet it offers a good deal of privacy. Renting Sundance offers a wonderfully unique experience.
- Open-plan living room with wooden floors, gray and off-white sofas, and leading to the outside dining area.
- Bedroom One – King Bed, AC, En-suite Bathroom, In-room Safe, Two showers – indoors & outdoors with private sundeck with speakers for enjoying music. Satellite TV/DVD, mini-fridge & private phone.
- Bedroom Two – King Bed, AC, En-suite Bathroom, In-room Safe, Opens directly to the pool area. Satellite TV, mini-fridge & private phone.
- Bedroom Three – King Bed, Air Conditioning, En-suite Bathroom, In-room Safe, This room has private sundeck with speakers for enjoying music. Satellite TV, mini-fridge & private phone.
- Fitness Area – AC, DVD Player, Satellite TV, Small air-conditioned gym with stationary bike.
- Garden – Extensive plantings, splendid gardens, a set of stairs is built into the hillside and lead down to the road to Gustavia.
- Kitchen, One of the best equipped kitchens on St. Barths.
- A large wooden terrace runs the length of the front of the villa with the infinity pool as a central feature.