- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC Throughout the House
Al Fresco Dining
Games room with pool table, ping pong, darts and 8 inch flat-screen TV
Upstairs and downstairs living room
Remote controlled AC in all bedrooms and downstairs sitting room (Air conditioning is charged additionally at cost)
Large Dining area with oak dining table seating 12 & French doors to terrace
Second sitting room/library on lower level facing poolside
Lower level entry foyer and 2-story high reception hall, and grand sweeping staircase to upper level
Laundry room with double washing machines and double dryers
24-hour monitored Security system
Large Gourmet Kitchen: Granite counter-tops, Large central island, Commercial 6-burner gas stove with grill, Double oven, 2 Dishwashers, Separate larder/pantry with double fridge-freezers, Ice-makers, Microwave
Maid(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
25 minute drive to Airport
20 minute drive to Town
12 minute to Tennis Court
12 minute drive to Golf Course
10 minute drive to Exercise facilities
10 minute drive to Restaurants
A place of endless summers on 3 miles of white sandy beach and calm welcoming seas Long Bay House is a deluxe home on Providenciales’ sought after Long Bay Beach. This Turks and Caicos beachfront estate villa sits on 2.2 acres enjoying privacy and uninterrupted Caribbean Sea vistas under sunny skies. The area is low density and home to just a few private villas scattered along the coast, yet only minutes away from the Island’s resorts, restaurants, golfing, casinos and attractions.
The two level Caribbean villa is built just steps from water’s edge and entered via a long driveway with gated entrance. Beautifully landscaped grounds are in harmony with surrounding native vegetation. A perfectly proportioned waterfront retreat for families or group of friends, there are 6 spacious bedrooms (two are master suites), all with en-suite bathrooms, guest powder room, a large upper level great room with balcony overlooking pool and exquisite ocean views; downstairs, a recessed covered outdoor dining terrace for alfresco dining or evening cocktails, family room/library with French doors accessing pool patio, large dining room and European inspired kitchen, granite counters; balconies off every room and an expansive pool terrace.
Large open, airy rooms with windows and French doors provide natural light and panoramic ocean views from every area of this special home. Interior furnishings are subtle and elegant expressions of modern comfort complimented by unique antique pieces which add character and timelessness to this new house.
Note: This villa may rented as a three or five bedroom property, please inquire
- Bedroom One – Master: King size four-poster bed, 3 balconies overlooking beach and pool, En-suite marble bathroom with granite vanity and walk-in shower, Remote control AC, Ceiling fan, Telephone, Window screens.
- Bedroom Two: Queen size bed, Access to private marble bathroom with granite vanity and shower, Remote control AC, Ceiling fan, Telephone, Window screens.
- Bedroom Three: 2 Twin beds open to private balconies with sea view, En-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and granite vanities, Remote control AC, Ceiling fan, Window screens.
- Bedroom Four: 2 Twin beds open to private balconies with sea view, En-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and granite vanities, Remote control AC, Ceiling fan, Window screens.
- Bedroom Five: Queen size four poster bed, En-suite bathroom with marble tub and shower, Remote control AC, Ceiling fan, Window screens.
- Bedroom Six – Master: King size four-poster bed, En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, TV, Remote control AC, Ceiling fan, Telephone, Window screens. Also has a kitchenette, sitting area with sofa bed & armchair,
table for 4, private balcony facing the beach.