- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Sleeps 6
Pricing upon request
Sound System, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Winter terrace with a Nordic bath
Private spa treatment room offering an in-Chalet experience of the Cheval Blanc Spa’s signature treatments
Private screening room
iPad controlled lighting, climate and entertainment systems
Dedicated Ambassadeur access and facilities
Full access to the Maison’s outlets and facilities including:
Cheval Blanc’s signature restaurants Le Triptyque and three Michelin-starred Le 1947 at Cheval Blanc, Le Bar and Cigar Lounge
Le Carrousel Kids’ Club and Le Paddock Teens’ Lounge
Cheval Blanc Spa with Guerlain treatments
Hair Room Service by John Nollet
Fitness Centre and swimming pool
Louis Vuitton Boutique
Maid(s), Concierge, Manager
The passionate Ambassadeurs of Cheval Blanc Courchevel are delighted to create made-to-measure experiences or activities for yourself or with your friends and family. From an all-new ski excursion, to an apprenticeship with a master chef, their creative team is at your disposal to create ultimate memories to share for years to come.
Personalized private experiences
Apéritif under the stars
Dog sledding adventure
Entirely renovated, the Chalet spans 315 sqm over four floors, each accessible by lift. With dedicated private access, the Chalet offers a truly exclusive mountain living experience.
Sybille de Margerie cleverly combines traditional mountain materials and original works of art to offer holiday-seeking families and friends an exceptionally contemporary retreat at the base of the slopes.
The Chalet features a vast living area with a modern fireplace, a dining room, a private screening room as well as its own spa treatment room, relaxation lounge, sauna and hot tub.
For ultimate guest comfort, three generously appointed bedrooms invite guests to enjoy the sweetness of life amidst the snow-veiled landscapes. Each bedroom features a cozy living room, bathroom and dressing room.
- Bedroom One – Lined in grey brushed oak, with floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto a private terrace and garden with comfortable loungers to enjoy the mountain air. The adjoining walk-in dressing room leads to a generous Zebrano marble bathroom, naturally veined with the Maison’s signature taupe color, where guests can unwind in the chromotherapy hammam shower or experience deep relaxation in the oversized bathtub.
- Bedroom Two – Decorated in shades of soothing grey and warm reds with views over the slopes. An en-suite bathroom with a chromotherapy hammam and a large walk-in dressing room and a spacious living area with panoramic south and west views over the Trois Vallées mountains complete this grand room
- Lavish dining area and a convivial living room with a fireplace
- A panoramic balcony runs along this floor’s façade offering stunning southwest mountain views
The top floor
- Bedroom Three – Sumptuous master suite decorated in tones of warm gold and elegant black, the bedroom features a cozy living room, complete with a private bar and balcony. Double independent dressing rooms provide generous primping areas while the master bathroom with an oversized double bathtub and hammam shower invite to pure relaxation. For absolute comfort, the Chalet’s entertainment, temperature and lighting systems are controlled by a tablet.