- Bedrooms 16
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 35
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, AC Throughout the House, Safe
English and French movies available on DVD
Flower and herb garden at disposal of clients
Local calls included
Maid(s), Chef(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily maids for housecleaning
Twice weekly linen and towel change
Wedding or party planning
Food and beverages
20 minutes to Beaune
30 minutes to Dijon
2 hours to Geneva
3 1/2 hours to Charles De Gaulle
This true 18th century gem has been beautifully revamped by a team of talented and famous designers; retaining all the beauty of its age while fully modernizing all the facilities one expects in this century. The large pool has been added and the poolhouse reconstructed entirely. As yet unrefurbished but lovely to look upon are the orangerie and stables in view from the pool and chateau. Chateau de Bourgogne has only recently been opened to guests and 5 star service is on offer to make one’s stay an unforgettable and completely relaxing vacation.
- Large, marble entrance hall & staircase with family portraits
- Large, formal, wood paneled dining room, seating up to 25
- Small side dining room suitable for breakfast or children’s meals
- Large, modern kitchen with access to garden
- Pantry & utility rooms, laundry room
- One double queen bedroom and single bedroom suite with bathroom with bath and shower
- Powder room
First floor (second US):
- Large formal central living room (mostly antique & for show)
- Informal living room with professional sound system
- TV Room with large, 46 inch LED TV
- Large suite with three bedrooms and one family bathroom. Main bedroom is 700 square feet and has a balcony overlooking the gardens. It has an extra large King bed, which can also be twins.
- The two adjoining bedrooms have French beds or small doubles of 140cm.
- Suite with queen bed and daybed and bathroom with bath
- Powder room
- One classic style suite with three bedrooms and two bathrooms:one king and two single bedrooms (these may have a bed added for twin)
- One classic style suite with one bedroom with king bed & bathroom and one dormitory style bedroom with 4+ twin beds and bathroom with bath & shower
- Four, large, contemporary bedrooms with large King beds (may be twins) and ensuite marble bathrooms with shower and bath
- Large 50 ft pool with automatic cover to preserve temperature
- Poolhouse with kitchenette, changing rooms, bathroom with shower and WCs.
- Original & elegant traditional style gardens. The paths are gravelled and edged with clipped hedges and topiary laid out in symmetrical patterns.
- Huge private park and its 3km of well maintained roads for running or biking. Many animals (deer, herons, rabbits, cows) can be also seen in the park.
- Playground for children with swing set and inground trampoline. Soccer setup possible on large front lawn
- Available for weddings, christenings, services.
- Seats 50