- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 16
Pricing upon request
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks are prepared by your own private chef and are all included in the nightly rental cost of the estate.
All food & beverages, including wines & spirits, will be included in your stay apart from selected wines in the cellar (owners cave).
Unlimited use of your own private 18 hole golf course for the duration of your stay, including golf carts. Water, drinks and snacks (customized to taste) provided on allocated tee boxes around the course.
Use of indoor golf simulator
Please Note: Certain foods, beverages and wines made by special request may incur an additional charge.
Award winning private Executive Head Chef
Director of Hospitality and accompanying members of service team
Head of Housekeeping and accompanying members of Housekeeping team
Personal Concierge Service
24-hour Security team
Golf and Estate Superintendent
1.5 hour drive from Paris
15 minutes drive from private airfield
15 minutes from Orleans
15 minute helicopter from Paris
Now available for private exclusive hire and sitting quietly within the picturesque Loire Valley landscape, generations of discerning guests have retreated to Château du Coudreceau since it was first built in 1775 during the reign of Louis XVI, the last King of France.
The Château and its grounds were developed by Francois Seurrat du Colombier, a wealthy merchant from the City of Orléans to undertake bee keeping and silk worm cultivation.
The heritage remains firmly embedded within the estate with many of the trees still standing from their original plantation, having seen many fortunes, generations and grand occasions.
In 2013, the Williams family undertook a full renovation of the Château with a world-class golf course meticulously crafted, intertwining through the vast woods. Where possible, the Château’s original historical features have been retained, blending classic French 18th century design with luxurious modern amenities, ensuring your stay is one of ultimate comfort, ease and serenity.
Along with the addition of the exclusive golf course, a nearby private executive airport and round the clock staff service,
Château du Coudreceau welcomes you to a luxurious escape, steeped in a rich culture of French joie de vivre.
- Family Kitchen: Formal/Casual Dining for up to 12, Full Cooking Facilities
- Chateau Entrance Hall: Formal/Casual Dining for up to 8
- Ground Floor Library
- Office Area
- Sitting Room/lounge with large screen TV, SKY TV
- Master Bedroom: Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
- Bedroom Cezanne: Circular King bed, Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
- Bedroom Janssuad: Circular King bed, Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
- Lounge: SKY Television
- Wine Cellar: Wine Tasting, Formal Dining up to 12
- Games Relaxation Room: SKY Television, DVD Player, Board Games,
- PS3 Golf Simulator
CHATEAU – WING ONE:
- Monet Bedroom: Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
- Matisse Bedroom: Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
- Degas Bedroom: Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
- Country Kitchen: Formal/Casual Dining for up to 12, Full Cooking Facilities
- Lautrec Bedroom: Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
- Vermeer Bedroom suite: Ensuite bathroom, SKY Television, Mini Bar
SWIMMING POOL & RECORDER:
- Swimming Pool: 10 Meter indoor Pool, Diving Board, Opens out to Terrace with Sun Loungers & Putting Green, Changing rooms with WC & Shower
- Gym: Wide Range of Training Equipment
- Recorder Bar & Dining Area: Casual Dining, Fully Stocked Bar, Opens out to Terrace with Sun Loungers & Putting Green
MAIN BAR & ART STUDIO
- Bar, Lounge & Billiards: Open Plan Mezzanine Bar Over Relaxation Area, Fully Stocked bar, Billiards Table, Relaxation Area-Club lounge with SKY Television
- Club locker room
- Ladies boudoir lounge and spa rooms
- Art Studio
Note: This property may be rented daily at a cost of €25,000 per day for up to 20* all inclusive.
* There is another chateau across the street for extra guests. Please contact us for more information.