- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 28
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Gym, Heated Pool, WIFI, Safe
Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Maid service 4 hours per day, 6 days per week
Caretakers on premises
Pool and house heating
Extra charges may apply for use of the function room – please inquire upon booking.
5% surcharge for over 16 in occupancy.
Honfleur 10 mins.
Deauville 20 mins.
Pont l’Eveque 15 mins.
Beaches 15 mins.
Le Havre 30 mins.
Caen 45 mins.
Dieppe & Paris 1hr 15 mins.
Train station to Paris 15 mins.
Golf 15 mins.
Horseriding 10 mins.
This beautiful Normandy chateau was originally constructed in 1641 as a “manoir.” Extended in 1724 and 1758, this estate sits in the heart of Normandy near the utterly charming and quaint port town of Honfleur and the Victorian town of Deauville, famed for its casinos and nowadays, annual film festival and horse racing.
The current owners have renovated fusing a stylish mix of modern furnishings with the Chateau’s classic features. In addition they are always upgrading with new facilities, paintings, furniture and objets d’art each year, and many improvements to the landscaping.
In keeping with its history, the chateau has many gardens, all with different themes. Dine on the terrace overlooking the formal garden with its central fountain, bordered by the chapel, and the pavilion. Relax in the Italian walled garden bordered by espaliered fruit trees: ideal for a picnic, aperitifs or a game of chess!
The pool house was beautifully reconstructed from the original stables. There is also a chapel within the grounds which was built in 1724 and is still consecrated. It can seat about 12 people and has been used recently for weddings, blessings and baptisms.
As well, there is a renovated farmhouse on the estate that may be rented for an additional 10 guests.
- Family room-lounge with large flat screen TV
- Living room with French windows onto garden
- Informal dining area
- Powder room
- Formal living room
- Drawing room
- Formal dining room
- Powder room
- Large terrace overlooking formal gardens and fountain
- Suite with double bedroom (king), sitting room and ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower, wc
- Two double bedrooms with king beds, each with ensuite bathroom with bath and one with shower, wc
- One double bedroom with king bed
- Three double bedrooms with small queen beds
- Two twin bedrooms
- Two bathrooms with bath and shower and wc
- One bathroom with bath and handheld shower only
- Large, converted stables with kitchen
- Two changing rooms
- Powder room
- Large, central events room
- Heated pool
- Multiple formal and informal gardens, orchards, lawns
- Croquet court
- Outdoor dining on terrace
- Consecrated and available for weddings & christenings.
Farmhouse (rented separately):
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Living room
Note: The formal gardens are open to the public on Saturdays from 10-4 by appointment only. This will only affect those renting for more than one week and will be informed in advance. However, public visits are infrequent.