- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge
- VIP meet & greet service at the airport or train station
- Complimentary transfer from the airport or train station with S-Class Mercedes
- Personal concierge service before and during guest’s stay, for assistance with any experiences
- Complimentary welcome bottle of Champagne, fresh fruit and amenities upon arrival
- In-house continental breakfast selection prepared each morning
- Unpacking service upon arrival and departure
- Private chef available on request for lunches and dinners
- Chauffeur service available upon request
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the apartment
- Private in-room bar
- Private wine cellar
- Fly in a helicopter over the castles of Vaux-le-Vicomte and Versailles, where you will touch down for a meal chez Alain Ducasse. You can extend your visit with a private tour of the castle.
- Join the famous cooking school of the Ritz Hotel just across the Place Vendôme. The Chef will prepare with you a gourmet meal which you will enjoy at the end of the session.
- A private visit of the Chaumet Museum in Place Vendôme – the jeweller who created the jewels for Napoleon’s coronation in 1802.
- Join one of Place Vendôme’s master watchmakers, with whom you will take apart and reassemble a luxury watch.
Located in the middle of the most exclusive and historical square in Paris, La Fiermontina Vendôme is an elegant and unique XVIII century apartment.
This beautiful 208 sq m (2,239 sqf) residence, palpably Parisian in its period opulence, once belonged to the Rothschilds, a powerful dynasty of art-loving bankers who were good friends of René Letourneur, the owner’s grandfather. The residence’s prestige is enhanced by the collection of rare artistic pieces, belonging to the owner’s family, including, amongst others, pieces by Modigliani, Francis Bacon and Chaissac.
With its understated elegance and two big windows overlooking the impressive Place Vendôme, the vast salon offers a quiet and comfortable space for guests to read, work and relax. This beautiful room is enriched by Versailles flooring, a period marble fireplace and gold-leaf décor. The ample size and charm of the adjoining dining room make it ideal for business lunches; but it is also perfect for romantic dinners, thanks to its panoramic view and period features.
- 2 x King bedded rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 single room for security or nanny