- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 18
Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, Safe
AC in some bedrooms
Daily continental breakfast included
Cost of food and beverages for lunches and dinners
Avignon (train) 55 mins.
Nimes (airport) 1.5 hours
Vaison La Romaine 15 mins.
Le Crestet (charming medeival, fortified village), 5 mins.
Orange (roman amphitheatre) 40 mins
St Remy de Provence 1.15 mins.
Tucked away in the heart of Provence, this luxury property is located on a 32 acre estate complete with working vineyard and an ancient priory that has been meticulously and lovingly restored to the highest standard with luxury finishes and state of the art amenities. The estate, set in a lovely mountain valley with panoramic views of Mont Ventoux, is surrounded by olive groves, apricot orchards, lavender fields and vineyards yet is only 15 minutes from the beautiful market town of Vaison La Romaine.
The gardens are exquisitely designed on multi-tiered levels. There is a medeival garden, a vegetable garden, a hanging flower garden with al fresco dining and a delightful castle-like play structure for children. The interior has been traditionally and tastefully decorated with much care given to creating a space that respects and preserves the origins that date back to the 9th century, all while providing modern luxury and comfort. The vast vaulted hall has the original stone walls and flagstone flooring and several comfortable seating areas for socializing or settling in with a good book.
There are numerous dining options, both indoors and out, so depending on your mood you can dine medieval banquet style inside, al fresco by the vineyards, in the hanging garden or poolside to name but a few. The pool area is hidden from view at the back of the property yet offers a spectacular panorama over the vineyards. The seven bedrooms are all en suite and some have extra beds to accommodate larger groups.
With a home cinema room, a games room, a wine tasting facility, swimming pool, both indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, a petanque court and a tennis court there is much to keep all ages entertained and there are plenty of activities both on site and in the area nearby.
- Grand vaulted hall
- Large vaulted reception room with living areas & large medieval styled dining area
- TV – Sitting room
- Wine tasting room
- Professional kitchen
- Double bedroom with king bed, ensuite bathroom with bath & shower and private sitting room, doors open to terrace and garden
- Double bedroom with king bed, ensuite bathroom awith bath & shower and private sitting room
- Double bedroom with en suite bathrooms with bath & shower and alcove room with two extra beds for twins or can be made as king
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms with bath & shower
- Double bedroom with ebsuitebathroom with bath & shower and alcove room with double bed
- Heated pool with outside dining and views
- Large firewood oven and BBQ
- Large jacuzzi with panoramic views
- Several gardens by theme
- Children’s play castle
- Pool house with more rooms for staff or kids with nanny
- Petanque field
- Tennis court