- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 14
Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI
Air conditioning in Master bedroom and portable AC available in others
Caretaker couple for house
Daily cleaning Mon-Fri
Extra maid service
Aix en Provence center 10 minutes
Puyricard 5 minutes
Avignon 25 minutes
Marseille airport 25 minutes
Nice airport 1.5 hours
Les Pinchinats is a luxurious villa in the most exclusive residential area of Aix en Provence. Just minutes from the center of Aix, it is located near a wealth of vineyards in the countryside yet is also close enough to the autoroute to make touring easy.
Les Pinchinats is decorated in an extremely elegant style with antiques and attractive upholstered furnishing both inside and out. Lovely gardens surround the house with many pots of flowering plants and rose beds. The villa sits in 3 acres of property situated in Les Pinchinats, an area which overlooks the city of Aix-en-Provence from the north east (approximately 4 km from the historic center) – indeed the house has a beautiful view across the city all the way to Marseille from the master balcony.
The property includes an olive orchard, tennis court, swimming pool, a “petanque” arena and an antique roman fish pond. Both the inside and outside have been modeled after an Italian renaissance villa and the rooms are furnished to a high level of comfort and style. The garden is a beautiful mixture of manicured lawns and luxurious landscaping close to the house with a buffer zone of natural growth around the perimeter. A caretaker couple live on the property and look after house and property maintenance and gardening. The tiny village of Puyricard nearby, offers three very good bakeries, post office, bank, newspaper store and grocer as well as the requisite cafes.
- Entrance Hall
- Powder Room
- Large Living room with French doors to terrace and fireplace
- Large well- equipped, eat-in kitchen
- TV Room
- Dining area of living room with table seating up to 14
First Floor (2nd US):
- Master bedroom suite with king bed and sitting room with fireplace & flat screen TV. Ensuite bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower
- Double bedroom with queen bed and twin bedroom each with French doors to terrace, sharing a bathroom with bath and shower
- Children’s bedroom with 4 single beds and bathroom with bath and shower
- Double bedroom with queen bed & ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Three double bedrooms with queen beds and bathrooms sharing a bathroom with bath
- Tennis court
- Antique Roman fish pool
- Terrace for lounging and dining
- Three acres of landscaped gardens and lawn
Note*: While the house can sleep 14+, the owner prefers occupancy of no more than 10. 12 may be allowed if at least 2 are children.